Chapter 18: IDK

I ran inside and Vic looked like had been crying for hours. I ran up to him and hugged him and we cried into each other's chest. After we stopped, we sat on the couch. I was glad to back with him. I curled up into a ball next to him and fell asleep next to him.

I woke up still on the couch but it was dark out. I looked behind me and saw the door was wide open. And Vic was gone. I got up and looked out the door. There was Ashley's car. Oh shit! I ran upstairs and Vic was asleep, perfectly fine. I looked around his room just to make sure. I walked out and shut the door. Then I was pulled into a room. I turned around and saw it was Ashley. What the hell? He kissed me. Wait, he kissed ME? I'm confused. It was a long kiss. "Ash, leave me alone." I said, Ashley stopped and had a face like someone told me he was going to die. Then he said," I love you, I can't, I'm sorry but I wanted to kidnapped you and that's how all this happened, I'm so sorry." He let me go. I fell to my knees. And cried. This all MADE FUCKING SENSE! ITS ASH'S FAULT! WHAT THE HELL!!! I became angry and sad. I still just cried. Then I got up and looked at Ash. "You would have talked to me not kidnapped me, you don't do that!" I yelled then I backed away. I ran out and ran to the living room until his arms wrapped around my waist. It hurt. He walked me to the couch where we just say there and he pet my head. It was weird but I just didn't care and sat there. Then I fell asleep.
I woke up to someone shaking me. I woke up and saw Andy. "Hey, come on we're going home." he said. I nodded and follows him out to his car.
"What happened to Ash?"
"He called me and told me he was sorry and I came to get you, he's cool now."
"Ok... wait, what about crista?"
"Oh... she's in the hospital."
My heart just broke into a million little pieces. Why her? I started to cry.
"Why... w-what happened?"
"She has a broken rib and a broken arm." Andy said like it was normal.
"WHAT THE HELL? WHO DID THIS?" I was pissed now! "Ash..." he said keeping his eyes on the road. Why would he do this. Andy told me everything that he did it, why, and when. I was broken down crying. Andy tried to comfort me but it didn't work. I wanted Gerard. He made me feel...Safe. "Andy... drop me off at Gerard's please." He stopped and looked at me and said,
"Sure, I will come by later and drop off some more clothes." I nodded. And we got to his house. I knocked on the door as Andy drove away. He opened the door and smiled. "Haley, I thought I would never see you again!" He yelled. We hugged for about 2 minutes. Then let me inside where I told him everything and that I was ok but my friend was in the hospital and that's when I stated crying again. I missed her. "we can visit her tomorrow." Gerard said hugging me in the couch.
"Thanks that will help a lot." He nodded and we just say there. He turned in the TV and I snuggled up next to him. Where I soon fell asleep.