Chapter Eleven

DIGGY'S POV

Diggy : *yells* DID HE DO THIS TO YOU??

Nichole / Sydnee : *looks at you guys*

Y/n : Not here, not while Sydnee's here..

Diggy : Y/N! ANSWER ME!

Y/n : *sighs* *puts shades back on* *grabs his arm* *pulls him outside* FUCK DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY!? I already said that I was fuckin stupid for going back to him! What more do you want!?? Huh?

Diggy : *silent*

Y/n : *tears fall* YOU'RE THE FUCKIN FATHER OF MY CHILD, I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU....HELL I BROKE IT OFF WITH HIM TO BE WITH YOU!

Diggy : You what?

Aw damn..

Y/n : *sighs* *wipes your tears* I told him everything Daniel! *gestures at yourself* That's why I look like shit. I'm in love with you, I always have been. That's why I keep coming back. *pulls him into you* *wraps your arms around his neck* Daniel, I love you.

Diggy : *hold you*

Y/n : I love you so much, it hurts when I'm not in your presence. Physically, mentally and emotionally.. *runs your fingers through his curls* *tears fall* I love you so much..

Diggy : *kisses you*

Sydnee : *cracks door open*

Y/n : *deepens kiss*

Diggy : *adds tongue*

Sydnee : *sees you guys kissing* *giggles*

Diggy : *breaks kiss* *smirks*

Y/n : *rolls eyes* Such a jackass..

Sydnee : *raises eyebrow* *opens door completely* What's a jackass??

Y/n / Diggy : *looks at her* *looks at each other*

Y/n : *crouches down in front of her* It's a very bad word that you shouldn't say.

Sydnee : But you say it..

Y/n : Because mommy's a grown up. You're not suppose to say bad words, okay??

Sydnee : *looks up at Diggy* *nods* Yes mommy.

Y/n : Okay baby.. *pats her butt* Go back inside.

Sydnee : *runs back inside the house*

Y/n : *sighs* *looks back at Diggy*

Diggy : *chuckles & shrugs*

Y/n : *shakes head* *stands up & walks inside*

Diggy : *follows you*

Y/n : Nichole, I thought you were suppose to be watching her?

Nichole : *turns around* *raises eyebrow* Just cause y'all walk outside for two second don't mean nothing...I'm 10.

Diggy : *chuckles*

Y/n : And if you want that iPad you keep begging me for, for your birthday next month I'd advise you to act like an aunt and watch her..

Nichole : Now you're just cruel..

Y/n : *smirks* *puts Sydnee up* *walks upstairs*

YOUR POV

Sydnee : Mommy..

Y/n : *looks at her* Yes baby?

Sydnee : Why was daddy screaming at you?

Y/n : *walks in her room* Daddy is very protective over mommy. Daddy is my best friend, and all he wants is what's best for me. *sits on her bed* So when daddy yells at mommy it's because he care and doesn't want nothing to happen to me.

Ironic that that's the only time Daniel ever yells at me. He very overly protective, and I love that about him.....sometimes. It always let's me know that he cares & loves me, no matter what idiotic thing I do. He's my best fuckin friend. I'm set for life!

Sydnee : *pouts* But he was screaming really loud.

Y/n : Cause mommy wouldn't listen..

Sydnee : But he scared me.. *sniffles*

Diggy : *leans in the doorway* I'm sorry babygirl..

Y/n / Sydnee : *looks over at him*

Sydnee : *looks down*

Diggy : *walks in* *kneels in front of her* *looks up at her*

Y/n : *smiles*

Diggy : *pours at her* Please don't be mad at me!!

Sydnee : *folds her arms*

Diggy : Sydnee..

Sydnee : *ignores him*

Diggy : *sighs* *gets up* Okay, I'll just eat all your cereal.. *walks towards the door*

Y/n / Sydnee : *yells* DON'T YOU DARE!!

Diggy : *chuckles* *walks over to her* *sits on her bed* *puts her in his lap* I'm sorry Sydnee.. Daddy just wants what's best for mommy.

Sydnee : *silent* *looks down*

Diggy : We made up..

Sydnee : Cause mommy yelled at you...

Diggy : Exactly..

Y/n : *giggles* *playfully shoves him*

Diggy : *pulls you into a kiss* I love you..

Y/n / Sydnee : You better!

Y/n / Diggy : *laughs*

Diggy : *looks at Sydnee* So you forgive me?

Sydnee : *shakes head*

Diggy : *jaw drops* Why not?

Sydnee : Cause I'm doing it for your own good.. *jumps out his lap* *leaves*

Diggy : *mouth still open* *looks at you*

Y/n : *giggles* Don't look at me.. That's yo child too.

Diggy : *closes mouth* *shakes head* *pulls you into his lap* Ion know what I'd do without you..

Y/n : *smiles* And you won't have too. *kisses him*

Sydnee : *runs back in* And I'll take her.. *grabs you hand* *pulls you downstairs*

Y/n : *laughs* *picks her up*

Diggy : *sucks teeth* *wipes crease of his mouth* SYD!?