•13•

I can't believe that I confessed my feeling to him yesterday and he did the same too

While we are walking he intertwined his hands with mine and I can see the smile on his face, its dark already when we went home so there are no more people walking around my neighborhood

"Thank you Haechan"
"You're welcome my love" I blushed a little and that made him chuckle

I was about to walk inside when he suddenly pulled me for a hug, it was tight yet comfortable, I fell safe in his arm.

I can hear my heart beat race so fast.

"I love you Y/N" he whispered in my ear.
"I-I love y-" I was cutted when his suddenly pecked my lips.

I was completely frozen from my spot, then I realized that Haechan is not there anymore.

"Hey young woman, why are standing in front of the gate? What are you waiting for? Christmas?" Renjun shouted while standing in front of the door.

I immediately went inside and changed my clothes and opened my PC, so I was playing PUBG peacefully when I suddenly felt my eyelashes getting heavy so I decided to stop playing and went to sleep.

I woke up and it's already 2pm, I have skipped breakfast and lunch already, I heard my stomach grumble and went towards the kitchen, I noticed that Renjun oppa is not here.

"Maybe they are practicing" I thought.

After eating I decided to play PUBG the whole day, when I heard my phone ringing a lot of times.

From DORKhyuck:
Y/N!
Y/N!
Y/N!
Yowww!
We just finished practicing
Are you doing something today?

To DORKhyuck:
Nothing? Its already 5pm, it will turn dark in an hour, Are you okay?!

From DORKhyuck:
If you're doing nothing, get dressed.

To DORKhyuck:
Yah! Of course I'm wearing clothes, I'm not naked or something!

From DORKhyuck:
YAH Y/N! Because I'm gonna pick you at 7pm,

To DORKhyuck:
...
Okay?

I quickly showere and wore plain white shirt paired with black skirt and black jacket, I blow dried my hair and picked up my phone and wallet.

I waited outside our house when I saw Renjun oppa and Haechan walking while talking, when they made it at home Haechan smiled at me.

"Y/N, Haechan told me you were going outside and I can see you are prepared already" he smirked and looked at Haechan.

"Yah! It's not like that" I rolled my eyes at him.
"Haechan go and take her and don't bring her back" he scoffs and went inside the house.

"Ugh! I really hate him, RENJUN OPPA PABO!" I screamed while looking at the door,Haechan pulled me and started running when we saw the door opened.

"I'm gonna make sure you're going to sleep outside!" Renjun oppa shouted that made me and Haechan laugh.

"You will enjoy this day my love"

He said while he intertwined our hands and smiled.