3

"You're late. Thought you got caught or something- Where's Gopal?" asked Fang as Boboiboy finally met them. Panting, Boboiboy answered him. "We almost got caught, but I manage to knock one guard out. Gopal's hiding him somewhere and keeping an eye on him, just in case he woke up."

"Whatever then. So, can you bust this door open?" Yaya pointed towards the thick safe door in front of them. "Is this the vault?"

"Exactly." Boboiboy nodded his head before changing into Boboiboy Earthquake. "We'll have to be quick. The second I bust this door, it'll trip an alarm. If we're unlucky, the Power Sphere'll be likely transported to another area," explained Quake.

"Don't worry, I got that part covered," said Ying as she clapped her hand for attention. 

"We'll count on you then," Quake smiled before approaching the vault door. He then pulled his right arm back before slamming it onto the vault door, shattering it into few chunks. Instantly, a screeching alarm blared.

"Slow-mo power!" Ying slows the time almost to a near halt before running towards an interface near the Power Sphere. She then immediately began to hack her way through the security and quickly gained access. She then retrieved the Power Sphere before resuming the time back to normal. "Power Sphere retrieved! Let's go!!" she shouted as everyone prepares to escape.

"Do it, Probe."

Out of the blue, an explosion occurred, shaking the entire fortress. "B - Bomb!? Who could be-"

"Adudu! He's here!" guessed Fang before a bullet barely grazed him, if not for his quick reflexes. "You call me?" the blockhead alien mocked before another explosion occurred near them. 

"Damn you blockhead! How many times must you be in our way!?" said Ying frustrated, before making a run towards him and delivers a hard kick, which was quickly blocked by Adudu using a nearby metal rod.

"You guys, make a run towards the spaceship! This fortress will collapse anytime! I'll hold this alien off, Boboiboy Thunderstorm!" Boboiboy changed into Boboiboy Thunderstorm before charging towards Adudu, starting their engagement of fight, while everyone else makes their run towards the spaceship.

"Captain Papa, where are you!?" Fang yelled at his watch, as Captain Papazola slowly made his way past the defence system that has recognised him as a threat.

"A... ah, j - just go where I dropped you guys off and wait there. P - Papa will be there in a minute-" the communications were cut off as an explosion hit the spaceship. "Tch, let's just hope Captain Papa survive whatever's happening out there. We'll have to hurry!" ordered Fang as he and Ying start to pick up their speed.

When they finally reached the spot, Gopal and Yaya were already there, fending off the enemy robots and aliens. "Captain Papa said he'll be here soon! We need to hold our ground for now!" said Yaya as the four of them unite together to fend off the aliens.

Meanwhile, Thunder and Adudu are still fighting, each of them unable to deliver a solid hit towards the other. "Why are you here, Adudu!?"

"Why? Are you that dumb!? Of course to steal that Power Sphere!! What else could there be to this!?" Adudu yelled crazily as his combos are yet to finish. Damn, this guy's no joke. I can barely keep up with him now!

"Out of energy already, Boboiboy!? What, have you turned into a shrimp now!?" mocked Adudu again as Boboiboy leaves out a grunt. "Kuh, Boboiboy Solar! Solar Leap!" Solar leapt towards the back of Adudu and fires a beam of light, sending Adudu flying onto a wall nearby.

He was about to send another blast when Yaya contacted him. "Boboiboy, the Power Sphere's loaded. Where are you!? We need to go now!"

Grumbling, Boboiboy Solar nodded before ending the transmission and turns back to normal as he sees Adudu to be in no state of fighting anymore. "Hmph, consider you're lucky today, Adudu. I'll let you off the hook," said him before running back towards the spaceship.

"Do we chase them, Mr Boss?"

"No need, Probe. Phase 1's completed already. Just get us out of here."