ᑕᕼᗩᑭᎢᗴᖇ 1

Title

    _Finally arrived! __

       The cold onshore breeze blew right through haruhi's sweater as she rub her hand to keep her warm

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

       The cold onshore breeze blew right through haruhi's sweater as she rub her hand to keep her warm.

             Haruhi patiently wait outside her apartment for her old friend. Today is the day her friend, Zack came back from America after a year. Haruhi was nervous because she do not look like the old Haruhi who have a long hair. This from the kid who stick a gum on her hair, she look like a dude with her newly hair cut and big spectacle.

   Her thoughts were interrupted by a taxi who stopped infront of her apartment. Haruhi look with curiosity and eye widen after seeing a tall man with brown hair and golden eyes looking at her with a warmth gaze.

   "Haruhi?" the man said.

" oh my god, you look so different Zack-nii" Haruhi said as she hug Zack tightly, zack hate to admit it but he  missed the warmth of his little sister. People around them thought both of them are in relationship,because of how close they are.

Zack have known Haruhi ever since he was a kid. Both of their parents know each other, in fact they are also bestfriend.

" I thought that you will never come back. You know since your grandpa is a strict man" Haruhi said with a warm smile as she wipe her tears and let Zack go.

" there is a reason why he is a strict man, he didnt want me to be like my father" Zack said as he ruffles Haruhi hair. Zack pick up his luggage and slowly went up to his apartment.

"You know, you have alot of explaination with that new apprearance" Zack said as he point out haruhi hair. 

" I will tell you more after this" Haruhi said with a chuckled.

Next morning
[i hate morning]

The next morning Zack woke up by his little sister, Yuki jumping on his stomach. 

"WAKE UP LAZY BROTHER!" she shouted.

" yuki how many time did I told you about waking me up" Zack groan as he slowly sit up.

Yuki stand up and look away from her older brother " I wake you up normally but it didnt seem effective" Yuki said as she suck her tougen out and ran away. Zack chuckled at her childish behaviour.

today is the day, Zack will be transfering to ouran high school for his second year,
while haruhi is on her 2nd day for her first year.

    You must be wondering, is zack rich? well he called his family average but his grandpa own a big company in America. Zack grandpa wanted him to be the next heir but after knowing his father personality, he got scared that Zack will follow his father foot step. And yes Zack grandpa pay everything for Zack high school because he wanted his grandson to be in the best school.

Back to the story...

Zack went for a warm shower and get ready for school. He went to the living to see his sister eating cereal while watching anime. He quickly grab his bento and apple so he can eat as he walk to school with haruhi.

" Mom I'm going to school, love ya all" Zack said as he quickly wear he shoes.

When he went out, he was greeted by haruhi.

  "Good morning Zack" Haruhi said with a yawn.

  " Aww were is my nickname" Zack Whine a little as he slowly walk beside haruhi.

  "We are going to a top school Zack, you act like a kid. In fact you act like someone I know" Haruhi said as she mumbled the last part.

Zack heard her mumbled and got jealousy.

" Is it the blond guy!? Are you going to replace me as your older brother!?" Zack shouted as he started panicking

'Oh ma gawd! Haruhi will forget about me and left me for a blond idiot who call himself DADDY! Wait haruhi have a daddy kink? IMPOSSIBLE SHE IS INNOCENT GIRL! plus I know she want to focus her studies! But what if she have it? SHE WILL LEAVE M-" Zack thought was interrupted by Haruhi smacking his head.

" STOP THINKING ABOUT RIDICULOUS STUFF! "

Timeskip by Zack Chibi crying after haruhi smacking him :(

   Let just say Zack didn't like the school colour and keep complaining it to haruhi.

  " Sometime I do not know who is the older ones here" Haruhi said but Zack make a puppy dog eyes

"You know you will always love your older brother haruhi!!" Zack said as he pat haruhi head.

The girls around them started whispering.

"Haruhi so cute with the guy!"

"that is haruhi brother!"

"his eyes is so beautiful, I will be lost  whenever I look at him" The girl said dreamily.

"Awww so cute!!"

"Haruhi is blushing!"

"I hate you" Haruhi whisper to Zack as he just laugh.

"look the guy have pom pom purin as his keychain! He must be a fan of it" The girl said.

"He must like cute stuff"

This time Zack blush, he get easily embarrassed whenever they talk about him liking sanrio characters.

Now haruhi started laughing.

After a long walk to the general office (wait am I right?) Zack grab his class schedule.

"Class 2A" Zack mumbled as he try to find the class.

"AHA! FOUND IT. THIS SCHOOL IS SO BIG!" Zack said. Taking a deep breath he push the door.

The teacher notice him while the rest of the class was busy talking except for kyoya and tamaki.

"You are the new student right?" The teacher ask (duh)

"Yes sir, my name is Zack" Zack introduced himself.

"Class please settle down, we have a new student"

The class quickly sit down and look at Zack with curiosity.

"Hello, my name is zack! I hope we can get along?" Zack introduced himself awkwardly.

The class look at him awkwardly while some girls fangirl about him being awkwardly cute. (maybe same goes to the blond ;))

#################################

Hello! Thank you for taking your  time reading this book!

Will update chapter 2 soon :)

1004 words