ᑕᕼᗩᑭᎢᗴᖇ 2

Thank you for voting and commenting! <3

Please read message in the last chapter :)

[1# EDITED]
[2#UNEDITED]

[1# EDITED] [2#UNEDITED]

    Third Pov

When class is dismissed, Zack quickly went out to find haruhi. Its not that he didnt want to make friends, is just that his too awkward to do so.

Anyways,

    When Zack arrived infront haruhi class, he saw a pair of twins talking to haruhi.

'is that the twins haruhi talks about?' Zack thought. He walked in and greet the three of them.

  "Good morning! Sorry to interrupt your conversation with haruhi but I am having breakfast with him" Zack said as the twin look at each other, telepathically asking each other' who the hell is this guy. '

  "What is your business with our haruhi?" The twin asked, looking at Zack Suspiciously.

Zack look at them confusingly, 'huh OUR haruhi? Wait since when haruhi is in relationship!?' before haruhi could correct the misunderstanding conception Zack made in his thoughts.

"HUH HARUHI SINCE WHEN ARE YOU IN RELATIONSHIP! YOU NEED TO TELL YOUR ONII CHAN IF YOUR IN RELATIONSHIP! OH MA GAWD DO DAD KNOW ABOUT THIS RELATIONSHIP!?" Zack shouted in panic, since when his sister knows how to lie to him!?

  "DONT GO AND MAKE CONCLUSIONS!" Haruhi shout and smack his head.

"Haruhi you didn't" The thing 1 rest his arm beside haruhi.

"tell us you have a brother" the thing 2 said as he hold haruhi shoulder.

"You guys didn't ask, anyways can you guys go first. So I can handle my brother before he go crazy" Haruhi said as he point her finger at Zack who banging his head on the wall and muttered how his baby brother lie to him.

The hittachin brother is amazed, this guy remind them of their boss tamaki except their boss is more weirder. The twin shrugged off their shoulder but of course they are going to tell the members about this.

    "we will see you later haruhi!" The twin said before leaving.

   Haruhi Pov

I sighed as the twins left. I stood up and walk to Zack and pull his collar and make him sit down opposite of me.

  "Can you stop making that stupid face"  I said to him, Zack look at her with puppy dog eye.

  "Look, the twins is not my boyfriend and you know that I am not interested in relationship for now. Plus when they said that I am theirs, they meant as a toy to tease" I explained as Zack let out a sigh of relief then got into his emo self.

"So haruhi is being bullied?" Zack said as he look at me with that sad eye look.
'this guy will be the death of me!' I thought but I still love him, we may not be real siblings but he do act like my older brother. Its feels good to know that you are not alone, ever since mom died and dad work hard to pay everything. I was left alone, doing everything by myself no one to depend on but I am okay with it as long as I can help out. When I met Zack, I realised that I do need to depend on people once in a while.

I smile as I look at him.

"Hey look, they are not my bullies okay? They just tease me in a friendly way. Plus if I got bullied I will tell you. Remember yesterday I talk about that girl?" I said to him, slowly he go back to his normal self.

"OF COURSE! I WOULD BEAT THEM TO DEATH IF THEY DARE TO BULLY MY LIL SIS!" Zack said as he proudly said about me being his little sister.

I was happy to know that Zack is the same Zack I knew when I was a kid.

Timeskip by Zack Chibi protecting haruhi from every boys :)

*In music room 3*

"so you are telling me haruhi have a brother?" Tamaki asked the twin to double confirm.

"Yeah we got kick out by her so she could comfort her brother" The twin said.

"Well in the system they didn't state about haruhi having a brother or this Zack to have Haruhi as a sister." Kyoya said as he push his spec (Anime style) "I will look more into the system" Kyoya continues typing on his computer.

"Well the guy also said about haruhi not telling their dad about it"

"so haru-chan do have a brother, maybe he is adopted?" honey said as he eat his cake[I type haruhi chan but autocorrect put Gary chan]

" Well gentleman, I guess we will find it ourself! We will have a important mission! KIDNAP HARUHI BROTHER AND FIND OUT THE TRUTH!"
(HC job is to kidnap people to get information instead of asking them normally 😂😂jk)
Tamaki said as he stand like a captain while the members salute him. {what the hell am I doing} (except for mori and kyoya)

"ROGER THAT!"

"YAY!"

"Well I guess that is the fastest way to find about him"

"Hm"

##################################################################

Hello reader! I hope you like the chapter!

Just to let you know.
Every five chapter, I will go and edit the chapters like spelling error or maybe my grammar?
{this way we could save more time and do more chapter!

BTW thank you so much for reading this book. I do read all of your comments but being me I am doubting myself to reply bc I am scared I said something bad or hurt your feelings. (I am really sorry)

But I will try my best to reply it!