Chapter 16: So Much Going On

**1 month later**

Morgan’s POV

As I got out of the shower and started to dry myself with my towel, I heard my phone ringing. That’s Harry’s ringtone! Shoot. Harry can only Facetime a couple of times a week, so if I miss this one, I might not see his face again for a couple of days. But I’m naked….

I quickly wrapped my towel around my body, answered and said, “Sorry, just give me one second.”

“Are you in a towel?” He said, with some teasing and flirting in his voice.

I quickly paused myself on Facetime, ran to my room, and threw on some clothes as fast as I could. I was tempted to put on a little bit of makeup, but I had no time to waste.

“Sorry about that, I’m back!”

“If you’re busy I don’t have to Facetime you right now, it’s alright,” Harry said.

“No no, I’m never too busy for you, see how happy you make me?” I smiled a giant smile and pointed at it to make my point.

“Hmm…”

“What?”

“I don’t know Morgan, I just don’t think I should be Facetiming you right now.”

“Harry, really, I’m not busy right now!” He better not hang up!

Morgan, I’m telling you, you’re too busy, I shouldn’t be Facetiming you.”

“Okay then Harry, what am I busy with?” Why was he being so weird about this?

“Me.”

“What?”

And then I felt giant arms grab me from behind.

“AHHHHHHH!!!!” I screamed as loud as I could. WHO WAS IN MY HOUSE?

“Shhh, shhh, it’s okay,” the intruder said. In a British accent. Wait.

“HARRY!?”

He smirked, “Yes…?”

IT WAS HARRY! While we were Facetiming, I was sitting on my bedroom floor, and my door was open. Since I was facing away from the door, I didn’t see him when he snuck in and grabbed me from behind.When he stood up, I practically jumped into his arms, hugging him for a full 2 minutes.

“I can’t believe it’s you! But how? And when? AND HOW?? Wait who even let you in my house?” 

“Well, as soon as the last show was overlast night, I flew to America immediately. I arrived at about 10pm, because even though the concert ended at 10pm, there’s a huge time change of 6 hours from here and Belgium. I stayed at a hotel last night, and then I drove to your house this morning, well, afternoon. I know you like to sleep in, so I came at exactly 12:30. Your dad let me in. But you were in the shower, so I had to wait, hidden in that room over there, I assume it’s your brother’s?”

“Yes it is,” I said, dismissing that subject, “Harry you’re crazy! What if I wasn’t home when you came here? Or what if no one was here to let you in? Oh whatever, just give me another hug!”

We hugged and pecked each other with kisses for another 2 minutes before pulling away.

“So love, what would you like to do today?”

“Hmm…..” I thought about it. What was there to do around here? My face lit up as an idea popped into my mind. “I know!”

“What is it?”

“Nope!” I said. “You don’t get to know yet! You surprised me on our first date, so I’m surprising you on this one!”

He looked at me suspiciously, “What do you have planned Morgan?…”

“I guess you’ll just have to wait and find out!” I said with a smirk.

"Alright," he started to say, but then his attention was taken by something else. What was he looking at?

"What?" I asked.

He smiled, and walked over towards my bed. "What's this?" he asked, holding up my One Direction teddy bear. Well this just got a little embarassing...I had made that One Direction teddy bear at Build-A-Bear Workshop about a year ago. I remember when they had me put the little heart inside it and told me to make a wish. I wished to meet Harry Styles someday. Well, I guess it worked.

"Uhhh, that's not mine," I said.

"It's not?" he asked, unconvinced.

"Okay, okay it is! I told you I was a crazy fan!!"

I don't know how he didn't notice that two of my walls were completely covered with One Direction posters, but he didn't. And I'm so lucky.

He chuckled, "I think it's cute," and then he walked closer to me and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear, "You're my crazy fan," and then he kissed me. Like, really kissed me. I was falling head over heels for this guy and this kiss made me fall even harder.