1

SMUT WARNING!!!!
In this AU there's no quirks, okay?
But UA is still a thing. But instead of it being a school for quirks it's gonna be a school for gifted, talented and extremely smart students. And for the rich too, you can't forget about that. Anyways, there is no quirk, Kay? Kay...

Deku P.O.V:
It's been a couple of months since I've enrolled to my dream school, UA.
Since I don't have any talents or any of that, and I'm not rich too my mom saved a lot of money for me just to go to that school. When she told me, I felt so guilty. Right after that we fell into dept and my mom has to work 2 jobs now.

I rarely ever see her too, so I decided to get a job behind her back. It wasn't really easy to find one. I went to so many interviews and was turned down, either because I was to small and weak or they found someone else to hire. I finally had only one option and that was being a stripper. I didn't like the idea, but I had no choice.

That day I walked through the doors, application in hand and walked to the back where the manager was.
Inside I saw so many middle-aged men and women there. It was disturbing, to say the least.
As I was walking to the back I got some weird looks from some people, some smirking and some winking. I felt so disgusted with myself then. I just hurried opened the door and closed it.
"Phew..." I said to myself.
"Hello there!" I hear someone say cheerfully.
I open my eyes and see who I assume is the manager.
I smile and greet back as I sit down on a chair.

(I'm not sure how this work sorry)
"So I assume your here for your interview?" He asks.
"Oh yeah!" I say, giving him my application.
He takes it and starts to scan over it.
"So, do you have any experience with exotic dancing before?"
"N-no." I say, kinda nervous.
"Hm...are you comfortable with being touched?"
"They're allowed to do that?" I think to myself.
"I-i don't mind."
"Alright...you are over the age of consent, so I'll probably put you as VIP, but you do have some looks..." He says under his breath.
"What?" I ask.
He puts my application down and smiles widely, "Alright! Your hired!" He puts his hand out, "Congratulations! You start tommorow at 9 P.M."

I shot up from my seat and start to shake his hand while rambling.
"Thankyousomuchthismeanssomuchtome! Youhavenoideahowlongittooktofinallyfindajob!"
"Woah! Calm down there buddy!" He says, letting go of my hand.
"Alright, we have some "costumes" in the back if you'd like to look at them now."
"Well, it would be a good idea to plan ahead and probably meet some of my co-workers...so, yeah."
I nod my head.
"Okay! Follow me then!"
He walks to the door and opens it for me.
I walk out and thank him.

We made our way to the back where I saw some other people. I even saw someone in a pink bikini who looked familiar. She turned around and I saw
URARAKA?!?!?
"U-URARAKA?!" I yelled across the room.
She looked in my direction.
Once she realizes it was me, she turned a bright red.
"DEKU-KUN?! W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"
"I'd like to say the same for you!!!"
"Oh! You two know each other's?" the manager butts in.
"We go to school together!" I say.
"Oh!" He says awkwardly, "Well....imma be in my office if you need me. Bye!" He says before scurrying off.
"Wai-" before I could stop him he was already gone.
I was just left there, standing awkwardly while everyone was staring at me and Ochako. I decided to confront her.
She suddenly grabs my arm, "We should go somewhere more private."she says under her breath.
"Yeah..." I agree, before she leads me to a separate room.
The inside had a big bed with rose petals everywhere and the lights were dim, with candles lit here and there.
"The VIP room..." I thought.
"What are you doing here?" She asked me.
"I should say the same for you!" I said.
"I work here."
"But why are you here?" I ask, still confused.

She explained the situation she's in. Her dad put all of his money for her to go to UA and now their in dept like me. She said that this was the only job that would hire her. The pay is okay but the tips are something else, she says. From that day, we've kept this whole thing a secret from anyone. Not even Iida knows. Now fast forward to last week.