3

"Yeah I hope so..."

_____
————

We were sitting in the living room in the dark as a horror movie played on Kirishima's TV. I was sitting on the couch as the rest of these dunces were huddled up on the floor. They had a big blanket over them with raccoon eyes I the middle holding the popcorn.

I could just see Shitty hair holding Pikachu as he annoyingly chews on a hand full of popcorn. I swear ever since those two love birds got together they've been inseparable.

It's annoying at times but it's nice to know your best friend is happily in a relationship.

I smile to myself. Maybe one day I'll be in a relationship.

Just then I felt my phone vibrate next to me. I picked up to see a text message from Deku. Opening my phone with my fingerprint I quickly glance at the time in the corner of the screen.

Deku: Hey Kachaan, I just got done with my shift! Can you please pick me up? I'm to scared to take the bus today...

11:30

It's been 3 hours since I dropped Deku off.

Me: Sure I'll be over in a bit

Deku: thank you so much Kachaan! You're a lifesaver!

I smile at the message for a second before I get up from the couch and stuff my phone in my back pocket. I was planning on leaving without everyone noticing but–

"Hey where you going?" Dunce face asked getting the rest of the squads attention. I furrow my eyebrows out of annoyance, "I'm going to pick Deku up from work..."
I hiss. "Wait izuku has a job?" I hear one of them ask.

I cringed for a second hoping they wouldn't press for answers but thankfully they didn't. Sighing I grabbed my keys and headed to my car.

___________
————

Pulling into the parking lot my eyes skimmed by the entrance to see if Deku was standing there. Thankfully he was. I smirked and pulled into the nearest spot near him. I rolled my window down, "Hey nerd over here!" I called.

He looked up from his phone in a startle. "O-oh hey K-Kachaan!" Deku greeted, walking over the the car. My eyes followed him as he did...I just admired his beauty.

Once he got in I made sure to lock the doors. "Brrrr~! It's kinda cold out there! Thank you so much for coming out here this late." He thanked giving me a warm smile.

I smiled back with a 'whatever nerd!'. His nose and cheeks were blushed with red, probably from how cold it is outside. "So...Shitty Hair along with the rest of the dunces are having a sleep over. I know we're a little to old for this sorta shit and it's weird for me out of all people to invite you, but do you want to come over?" I ask, pulling out of the parking lot.

Anxiety started to build up in my chest as I painfully waited for an answer.  "Hmmmm..." he hummed. "Just make a fucking decision!" I thought to myself.  "Yeah I'll go" Deku answered.

I forced down a smile. "Tch " I hissed. "Still playing off what happened I see?"

————
__________

|•Izuku pov•|
We finally make it to Kirishimas house. I get out of the car and head to the front door.

•~Knock

Knock~•

"Hello?" A confused voice answered. I look in a little as I give a little wave. "Midoriya? What are you doing here? Didn't Bakubro say– Oh hey dude!" He said cheerfully looking behind me.

"What did I tell you about that stupid nickname?" Kachaan asked, it sounded like he was holding back his anger. "Whaaat? You call me shitty hair! Well that's not even a nickname, it's more like an insult, but still!" He pouted.

"Heh, looks like these two get along well" I think to myself making me giggle a bit. Kirishima finally lets us in. I walked in, looking around the darkish hallway. I hadn't noticed how dark it was before. Looking down the hallway I see the way into the living room. That's where the light was coming from.

I slowly crept down the hallway, peeking around the corner. There I saw everyone huddled up in a blanket on the floor with their eyes fixated on the TV. I looked behind me to ask what they were watching but when I did I saw that Kirishima and Kachaan were gone. "Huh?"

I shrug it off but I couldn't ignore this slight brining feeling in my chest. Walking over to the rest of the group I watched what displayed on the TV. I'm not even sure if the rest has noticed me yet. "Psst!" I whisper getting the attention of Kaminari. "Hm? Midoriya? What are you doing here?" He asked.

I sit down besides him with my legs crossed, "Kachaan brought me here from work." I answer. He gives me an 'oh okay look' and continues to watch the movie.

I lean in towards him, still lookin at the TV. "What are we watching?" I whisper. "I think it's called the Sinister.". "Oooooh..."

I continue to sit there with my eyes glued to the screen. It was until—

"Psst! Izuku!"
"Hm?"
"Do you want some?" Kaminari asks, showing me the bowl of popcorn. I accept the offer and grab a hand full of popcorn.

•~Munch

Munch

Munch

Munch~•

Phew! Another chapter done! Thank you for all the people who asked for another chapter! This was really fun to type actually! Anyways, stay safe out there and until the next chapter...PEACE OUT!!

word count: 936