《If I must fight》

Kalels. POV

      I got a chair and put it under my ceiling fan. I sobbed, stains of tears and bruses coverd my face. It was late so I tip-toed to the garage for a rope. I was trying to conceal the pain and depression that I sufferd from every day.

      While opening the door I heard a noise but the kind of noise I can I only hear, see in my life im not the only one suffering from being stuck on the earth. I can see the dead and hear them so seeing tortured souls everywhere I look dosent help.

      Theres Lyla she was only 8, she was raped and murderd by her own father. But it happened so long ago she doesn't remember so she plays with the other souls and tries to cheer them up. She only gets upset when people cry, her mother comited suicide. So she tries to play and love her daughter but Lyla doesn't remember her. Im actually friends with Lylas mom, because ghosts are my only friends.

      The noise was coming from behind me. "Kalel, is that you" it was Suzy, Lylas sister but they dont remember eatch other but they are good friends.

"Yes sweetie, why are you doing up"

"More like what are you doing up" she giggled sweetly.

"Oh, umm well I need to hang up some things in my room" I lied.

"At, umm" she looked at the clock and squinted.

"Well, I cant tell time"she said seriously.

"Ok hunny well come here let me take you to bed" I kneeled down and put my arms out. "Yay!" She tried to run with her tiny little legs but fell. I chuckled and she stood up and walked this time into my arms. "I love you Kalel, your like the mommy I never had" she said while wrapping her arms around my neck.

      I sighed and whisperd in reply, "I love you to Suzy Que". She laughed "its funny cause it rimed" I smiled weakly,"good jod" I said sarcastically.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

      I pulled the old quilt over her and kissed her forehead. "Kalel," she said "yes" "You promise youll never leave me" a tear ran down my face and she sat up and wiped it off "We dont like it when people cry" I smiled and pulled her into a hug "I promise" I whisperd to her.

      I sat next to her bed and held her hand, and starting to sing she always loved it when I sang to her.
If you must wait. Wait for the hearing of my arms as they shake.
If you must weap.do it right here in my bed as I sleep.
If you must morn my love,do it with the moon and stares up above.
If you must morn.dont do it alone
If you must leave , leave as though fire burns under you feet.

 if you must die sweet heart,die knowing your life was my life's best part.
Die knowing, your life. Was.my lifes best part.
If you die, remember your life.A/N:the song is You by keaton henson if your interested.

I spoke the last words. She was finally asleep, I sighed and walked out the door and slowly shut it. "Awww how sweet, is the pitty party over yet." Really why now. I felt the skin on my back start to break and my bones crack. With all my strength I ran out the door for the woods ahead. The screen slammed behind me and my feet were now trying to lift my whole body. I stumbled uponto the forest lining that was musky and coated with thick fog.

        I fell to the ground screaming in pain. Black blood, everywhere I felt my own veins rip to release the demon. My bones cracked and shatterd like my soul and sanity. I felt as though I could never be repaired. But when am I ever right, my ribs connected my spine straightened. My veins latched together and my skin tightened. The pool still surrounded me "Hold on let me help" she cut both of my  wrists with his nail and the blood slipped into the wounds then they seeled so the blackness wouldn't escape.

      She started to clap "amazing beatiful"

Then I just layed there in the cold grass.

"If I must fight, fight with my self, and my thoughts, in the night". I closed my eyes and drawed a breath.