5

3rd Person P.O.V.:

Jane was back from work at school she entered her apartment and was met by a warm feeling. She felt at home. "Ooof!" She tripped and landed on her butt. 'Home eh? Looks like home disowns me too.' She puffed at her silliness and went to the fridge to eat cereal or an apple or anything edible. She opened it only to find an empty space. No food, nothing, 'I paid my electric bill for this fridge and it gives me nothin'? The nerve. She sigh helplessly and took out her phone. She just ordered pizza, unhealthy? Yes. But it makes her happy, and nothing is more important to her than that. Atleast, for now.

Feeling exhausted from all the paper work she did. She went straight to bed and fell into a deep slumber, not even bothering to take off her formal clothes. She wanted to be out of this world for a while, she hope to dream of something pleasant, something wonderful, something that would make her feel at peace. What she didn't know that her actual dream would be, let's just say, total opposite.

5 years ago:

"You will never be treated as our daughter if you don't act like one" she blared to Jane. "You are a nuisance to this family" he added. Making Jane feel more troubled than she could ever be. "Just get lost!" They then both walk out of the room.

Jane couldn't hold it any longer and burst her tears making her face look even more miserable than before. "Oh poor you, why don't you just surrender? " she chuckled evily as if the demon was herself. "Stop it, just stop!" Jane pleaded hoping all of this is just a dream. "Don't you undertand?!" The girl grab Jane's hair as tightly as possible as if she's ripping her head off. "You're the black sheep to this family! Though I doubt you are still part of it" she then released the grip on Jane's head causing Jane to drop on the floor , still crying. She left laughing secretly behind their parents back.

"Miss, miss! Wake up!" A voice pleaded making Jane shot up. "You were crying and screaming, and I think I should do something rather than letting you die" She stated. Breathing heavily Jane realized that she was wet, in tears and sweat.

She turned to look at the girl "Thank you, you save me from a horri--" Uniform? She's wearing uniform? She looked at the other girls hand, box? "Who are you and how did you managed to wake me while still holding that box are you some kind of acrobat? And most importantly how did you came i--" the girl chuckled at Jane's sudden ramble. "Damn girl you talk alot, just be happy I saved your soul" she started "And I knocked like 1 time but nobody answered then I realized that your door wasn't lock so I came in" the girl finalized.

"Thank you but get out, I don't know who you are and what you're planning to do with me, and you dare invite yourself in?" Jane stand up and opened the door for the girl. This movement made her look at the girl more clearly, she have just realized that the girl was exceptionally pretty ---'nah pretty is an understatement, 'more pretty', there, more acceptable, oh and her wearing a mask just made it clear."What? Me pretty? I'm gorgeous darling" 'Whaaaat? Did she just said that outloud? "Chill hun, you are rude, just like what my coworker observed yesterday, besides you want this pizza in my hand right? Be grateful to me for delivering it" Jane then looked over the box on the girls hand for the second time and saw the words "PEP E RONI" imprinted on the top right corner along with its iconic logo.

QUESTION:
FAVOURITE SUBJECT?