Chapter 21

Yui was already outside and she was just about to close the door but Harry looked at her and he asked her. Yui got anxious and bended down to reply.

"Kiss ?"- Yui mumble.

Kiss !!!!!!!! Why is he asking now when he have done it many times without even asking and now that he's asking I don't know what to reply. I must say NO , because if I don't it will seem like I wanted to seems like.

"Huh... Harry I don't think we should -
"I understand, I'm sorry asked you that. I just wanted kiss you"

Why is my heat beating so fast, why does he keep doing all this things. Now he's making me miserable don't letting him to do, wait why would I feel miserablewe aren't even dating so it's normal.

"Now-a-days Harry you seems to be quiet bold, you should head home fast, aunty is waiting for you"

"She don't usually be at home, she's very week so she mostly stays in hotel near by the hospital and even when she gets time she prefer to work. I have no-one waiting for me at home"

It's because aunty isn't there for him to look after he's slowly becomes so childish and egocentric. I think that's why he mostly spends his time partying and doing drugs.

"What about the food?"
"I order it from the restaurant outside"
"That's not healthy, you should get food with more nutrients"
"Like your the one to talk, you always eat outside"
"I buy things from outside and make it here but it isn't allowed so I thought I would move out soon"
"Moved out where ?"
"I'm not going to tell you"

"Lame"
"Go eat something nice and sleep bye"

Harry chuckled and started his engine " it's okay if you don't tell me where you're moving but atleast treat me a dinner".

Harry drove his car and left leaving Yui thinking about treating him a dinner.

Now that he put that up I feel bad for not treating dinner to him as I never really thanked him for always droving me home. I know I didn't asked for his help but ever since I came  Tokyo Harry has always been looking after me.

The room was messy, shina never cleans and always comes late. Yui got washed up and clean the whole room.
       I have decided I have to moved out from here,I don't want to smell cigarettes and weed all the time sometimes I can't even identify some smell and would always guess it some new weeds. Shina and I haven't talked with each other since that day.

I'm sure shina hates me and she must have hate my guts saying whatever l like to her friends that's why she got made because before that shina really showered me with her love just kidding but it sounded nice.

I don't really have friend beside shina so I want to talk to her before moving out and before that I must find a room.

Yui checked the newspaper and decided to all their owners and would tired to negotiate there price. Yui got depressed with time that out of all 50 owners only 2 were ready to accept her prices and they were also a 2 station far.

Well I'm a little lucky it's near the restaurant I worked I mean I can easily earn more bh working at night and come back easily. Yeah, but frist I  must talk with their owners.

11:00 pm|YUI's 8 missed calls

"Oi wake up, Yui"
      "I don't want to, it's still night shina"-Yui Pushed holding a pillow.
"Shina!"
" Shina why are you suddenly talking to me ?"-Yui mumbled half asleep.
"I'm not shina I'm Harry"
"Harry, don't joke Gud night"- Yui hold his legs and pushed him back.

Shina came in and switch on the lights
"What are you doing?"-Yui rubbed his eyes and noticed that shina wasn't the one waking him up but it was Harry.

"Ha- Harry !"- Yui screams
"Don't scream Yui, Warden's gonna wake up"- shina wishper-yelled

"WHATS GOING ON!! SHINA I KNOW ITS YOU!!!!!!" - warden shouted while climbing up on stairs.

"Harry hide somewhere"-shina whispers
"Where"-Harry whispers

The footsteps were coming close so shina switch off the lights and Harry run into Yui's bed and hiding inside the blanket.