multiverse 1

3rd p.o.v
"Deku please sit in the chair upfront to your left." He told her a shaky okay.

Searching...
Searching.......
Searching..........
Multiverse found.... Apology

"Ackerman what is this one about?" Asked Uraraka "Well I don't know we have to watch to find out.

A news reporter is shown by a building," A group of UA students have been attacked while being outside the main facility by the League. The pro hero and teacher Eraserhead was with his class when this happened, civilians are sa-" The building collapsed "Holy-! The building has collapsed, it appears that they got- No wait, the hero in training Deku? And the leader of the league and the boy are now buried under the debris?! The attack doesn't stop either."

"Katsumi will they be okay?!" Asked a worried Kirishima "In a way yes."

"The building is in a really fragile state. It's been a few hours since the attack there is no sign of the leader or the boy. They haven't been able to verify their status..."

"It's been told both of them are in very pretty shape... If we don't get them out of there soon they might die from blood loss or lack of oxygen."

"Wait their in there together he will kill Deku!" Said Denki while the others agreed. " Everyone shut up and watch."

Music starts playing Deku sitting with his head between his knees and shigaraki standing against a walk with his arms crossed "Tenko I am humble for tonight I understand your royal blood was never meant to decorate the sand." Deku stood and slowly walked to shigaraki while he started backing away " you suffered great injustice so have thousands before you" showing Dabi, Eri, stain. Deku got on his knees "I offer an apology and one long overdue."

"What is Deku apologizing for?" Asked Todoroki "He and shigaraki are the successors of a hero and villain that fight and now it's happening to them." She said looking at Deku and shigaraki they both had their heads down but no one noticed.

"I am sorry. Tenko I am sorry hear my song and know I sing the truth although we were bred to fight I reach for kindness in your heart tonight." Kid versions of themselves appear and then disappear as shigaraki takes off his mask.

"He took it off/I took off " everyone looked at Deku and Shigaraki who had their heads down. Both standing up and leaving in the opposite direction.

"And if you can forgive and if you can forgive love can truly live." Shigaraki puts his hand around his neck but keeps one finger up. "And if you can forgive and if you can forgive love can truly live" a conflicted looking shigaraki takes his hand off of Deku's neck but then the building seems to collapse even more and shigaraki is sitting on the wall.

"Tenko I am frightened but ill use my final breath to tell you that I'm sorry let's end this dance of death" it shows the shadows of all might and all for one then the slowly dissipate "to centuries of agony and through your heart of sand" showing their younger selves standing and crying "Hear now my amends to senseless killing end." Deku stands and starts walking to shigaraki but fell and grabbed his jacket "I am sorry Tenko I am sorry hear my song and know I speak the truth although we were bred to fight I reach for kindness in your heart tonight." Shigaraki huge Deku and cried "And if you can forgive and if you can forgive love can truly live" it shows teenage shigaraki and all for one looking at each other and slowly disappearing.

"And if you can forgive and if you can forgive love can truly live." Child versions of Deku and Shigaraki were on the floor hugging and shigaraki's mom came and put a jacket around both of them and kissed shigaraki on the head and left. Both kids crying "And if you can forgive and if you can forgive love can truly live." And the screen went black. "...Tenko?" "...." "Hm?" "I... I'm sorry" "...not.... your fault everything.. is... fucked, brat." "... Brat?" "..."  The screen goes back to Deku leaned against each other dead with dull eyes. Then all might found them "no..." And the screen goes black.

"So what did you all think?" Just as I asked Deku and Shigaraki came back in breathing heavy and bruised going and sitting in the far back away from everyone.

"I think it was sad also some of the flashbacks or images that kept disappearing made it seem like they knew each other since childhood." Said momo while the others agreed

"Well on to the next one!"