The radio demon visits

We see you and Charlie looking at Alastor as you both had shocked looks on your faces.

Alastor: Hell-

Then Charlie closed the door then opened it again.

Alastor: o-

Then Charlie closed the door again.

Charlie: Uh Vaggie

Vaggie: What?

Charlie: The radio demon is at the door

Vaggie: What?!

Angel Dust: Uh who?

Charlie: What do we both do?!

Vaggie: Ugh, well don't let him in.

Then Charlie looked at the door and then looked at you as you nodded yes as she then opened the door again.

Alastor: May I speak now?

(Y/N): Uh yeah you may.

Alastor: Alastor, pleasure to meet you both quite a pleasure. I've seen your mascot bendy on the posters and forgive my sudden visit but I saw your talk on the picture show and I just couldn't resist. What a performance!

(Y/N): Oh thanks.

Alastor: Why I haven't been that entertained since the stock market crash of 1929 *laughs* So many orphans.

Vaggie: *points her spear at Alastor* Stop right there! I know your game and I'm not gonna let you hurt anyone you pompous cheesy talk lord!

Alastor: Oh darling if I wanted to hurt anyone here. *creepily* I would have done so already.

Then that made you shake a bit as you hid behind Charlie.

Alsator: No! I'm here because I want to help.

(Y/N): Uh.... what?

Alastor: Help! *laughs and hold up a mic* Hello? Is this thing on?

Microphone: Well I heard you loud and clear.

Charlie: And what is it you wanna help with?

Alastor: This ridiculous thing you're doing, this hotel, I want to help.

(Y/N): Okay first off it's not ridiculous this is Charlie's dream and second why do you wanna help us?

Alastor: Isn't it obvious sheer absolute boredom. My work became mundane lacking focus.

(Y/N): You want to do this for entertainment?

Alastor: Of course young boy.

(Y/N): Does flirting with a news reporter qualify as entertainment?

Alastor: It's the purest kind my boy. So where's your hotel staff?

(Y/N): We have Vaggie.

Alastor: You're going to need more than that. *to Angel Dust* And what can you do my feminine fellow?

Angel Dust: I can give you a good time.

Then Alastor looked at him for a second.

Alastor: Ha! no.

Angel: Your loss.

Meanwhile as Alastor was Talking to Charlie we see you with Vaggie and Angel as you three were watching her.

(Y/N): Ah soo what's the deal with Mr.Smiley over there.

Vaggie: Wait you never heard of him?

(Y/N): I've been on the streets.