T W O

TWO: CRUSH

At this, she quickly went away. Do I look that scary? I honestly don't think so.

"Yo Eun what's up babe?"

I heard a voice behind me making me curse under my breath. I could recognize that voice from anywhere. It was one of the popular boys, Kai. I turned around giving him a sweet smile.

"Going to class and I guess you should too." I said and turned around but the next thing I knew was that I was pinned against the nearby locker. He trapped me between both his arms as I rolled my eyes, making sure he sees it as well.

"Not so fast babe. You free tonight?" He asked smirking at me.

I know the trick.

I batted my eyelashes at him, slowly wrapping my hands around his neck and moving closer to his ear. I could feel him freeze on the spot, probably not expecting this from me as he loosened his arms and was about to wrap it around my waist before I spoke,

"Not for you at least." I said and quickly rescued his grasp, almost running in my heels towards my class. I heard him grunt as 2 of his friends whom I hadn't noticed earlier laughed probably because he got rejected (again), him telling them to shut up.

I chuckled.

"HeeEun~" I heard another voice calling out for me as I sighed. In the next second, I felt someone wrap their arms around me.

"I missed you."

I shook my head, turning around to face him as I chuckled and patted his head.

"I missed you too Taehyung." I said and he smiled cheekily.

So, Taehyung is my best friend. He's the only one who doesn't think I'm a slut just because I'm popular. I honestly don't want to care about others opinion but sometimes, it actually hurts but I try my best not to show it.
I might be rich, have a very decent family which is only my dad but you know what they say, money can't buy happiness.

"Where is Yoongi?"

At this, Taehyung's smile fell as he sighed.

"Here". I heard a deep voice from behind me making me flinch. What's with everyone coming from behind me?

Okay so, meet Yoongi,

My boyfriend.

Or so he is supposed to be.

Nope, we don't like each other, not at least in a romantic way but we are together just because of our parents. My dad thinks Yoongi is a good guy and that I should be with him. His parents think so too and for their sake, we are together. Out of this drama, each of us has our own someone whom we like.

The guy I like is popular as well. It's-

"C'mon we'll get late for the class!" Taehyung said as he grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the next class. Yoongi followed us as he crossed his arms behind his head and looked around.

"Eunhee!" I was suddenly grabbed my Yoongi as he grabbed my cheeks with his large hands, almost squishing my cheeks.

"Yah what happened?" I tried speaking as Yoongi bit his lip and chuckled nervously.

Suddenly, Taehyung came up to me as he put an arm around my shoulder, he too laughing nervously.

"Eun! H-How about we s-skip classes today?"

"But why? And why are you stuttering?"

"N-No? I am n-not stuttering and we are skipping classes whether you like it or not." He said as he sneakily glanced behind me.

Behind me.

I quickly got out of their grasp and turned around to where they were looking at earlier.

And at that moment, I wished I never turned around.

It was Jungkook.

My crush.

Kissing. Another. Girl.

Wait, she was the one whom I bumped into earlier!

Tears fell from my eyes as I ran away, wiping them harshly, Taehyung and Yoongi calling out for me from behind but I ignored them, trying to get away from the scene as soon as possible. I know he is a playboy since he has already kissed me a few times before and I really thought he liked me. Turns out, he didn't and that was just- nothing and I hate myself so badly for still liking him.

"Ouch!" I groaned as I bumped into someone and fell down, my ankle twisted maybe because of those heels as I let out a low scream.

It hurts like hell.

First Jungkook and now my ankle...Why does all the bad shit happens with only me?!

"Oh, the slut is here."

I heard someone say before me and I wiped my tears away, looking up only to see it was none other than Park fucking Jimin, Jungkook's best friend.

"Yeah but only to see another whore." I said and got up, only to fall down back because of my ankle making me let out another painful gasp. At this Jimin smirked at me as he knelt down to my level, making me glare at him.

"And looks like the slut needs help from this whore."

"No thank you." I said and tried getting up but in vain. If Yoongi and Taehyung were following me they should have been here by now. Jimin rolled his eyes as he inched closer as he put his one arm below my thigh and the other on my back, picking me up.

"You are so heavy damn. I hope I don't die before I even reach the nurse's office." He said making me roll my eyes as a tint of red color was now visible on my cheek. I am not heavy, I know that.

"I didn't ask you to carry me."

"You looked pathetic down there so...whatever you should still thank me."

"Yeah, right. I hate you."

"Me too."

-