𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙴𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙳

DISCLAIMER 

This book is a work of fiction. Any references to historical events, real people, or real locales are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places, and incidents are products of the author's imagination, and any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. Boku No Hero Academia belongs to Kohei Hirokoshi.  All the art found here belongs to their respective owners and I will delete them if the owner wishes me to do so.

WARNING 

Before everything else, do take note that this fanfiction is an alternate and quirkless universe and contains a plot that is not related or does not follow the storyline of the manga nor anime so the characters may seem a bit (or even a lot) OOC. This is a work of fiction, therefore, it may contain the following: cliche tropes, out of character characters, corny jokes and situations, and foul languages.

Any views or opinions found in this book does not intend to hurt, offend, or even belittle people who are going through the same thing. I do apologize in advance if I do end up hurting people's feelings. I accept constructive criticism.

NOTE 

Hello Readers!

So, I'm making this text fic and will probably update it randomly or whenever I feel like it. This will also be a major fluffy book and well, I guess I don't really have much to say about it! I hope you'll enjoy this story and uh, if you are reading this note, I might also do some changes on the prefaces of some of my published stories (nothing too major) and I will re-do the playlist for Love and Hate. 

Stay safe, everyone! <3