11~

Taeyong sat on the top of his car while Doyoung leaned on his shoulder as they both gazed at the night sky. "Thank you for giving me a warm company Taeyong" he said, still being comfortable in Taeyong's arms "You also gave me warm company Prince Bunny---" He, Himself got shocked from what he just said... Doyoung sat up from Taeyong's arms and looked at him "What did you just said?" Taeyong held his panicked self inside "What?" Pretended as if he said nothing "What you said earlier" Doyoung commented "Warm company?" "No... not that..." he looked down, breathing deeply and looked back at him with a smile "Nothing... Just forget about" and asked him again to let him lean back under his arms. "I could feel your heartbeat" he said "It sounds familiar" Taeyong slightly chuckled "Isn't every hearts beats the same?" He looked at Doyoung's cute face and saw his shakes his head "I heard it somewhere else... I don't remember where" he said as he keeps on listening to the other's heartbeat "perhaps, the same as your heartbeat?" Doyoung looked up and locked eyes with Taeyong without moving an inch away from his arms and chest "Why does everytime I locked my eyes on you... My heart hurts and my eyes shed?" Taeyong reaches his face and wiped the visible tears "It just feels like I've been in your arms before that by now, I don't want to move away... Your eyes..." His sobs can now be heard and Taeyong's heart broke into million pieces like how it broke 10 years ago... From those days someone told him to stay away from his 'Home' if he wanted him to be happy. Taeyong hugged him as his tears fall down as well, he really want to say those words... He really want to say 'It's me, your Home and you're my home' but he can't... he's too coward to what the consequences are... Doyoung sobs into his chest and clings into his arms as Taeyong holds back the sound of his cries... No words of comfort, No words molded from their tongue, No words came out to utter... Just having the arms to comfort each other's broken hearts.

Taeyong just let Doyoung stayed into his arms as much as he wanted, until he fell asleep into him. Luckily, Doyoung's still light - weighted young man. Taeyong carried him inside the passenger's seat, buckled him up and covered the coat he's wearing when they were staying outside, it was Taeyong's coat that he put around his bunny. He moved to the driver's seat and starts the engine to head home.

While Taeyong hits the road, Doyoung sleep talked... but he can't catches each and every word clearly except to his own name that Doyoung uttered.

TIMESKIPS ♡J💚A💚E💚H💚Y💚U💚N

Doyoung woke up as the sunlight kisses his face and abruptly sat up and found himself inside his room... He still can remember how he cried into Taeyong's arms and how he heard his heartbeat. Tears escaping from his eyes again... He looked across him to where there's one of those lockers that his stepmother told him to never open... but before that, he found a piece of paper beside his bed. He reached it and that thing was from Taeyong.

His heart clenched in pain as if it was been stabbed by multiple knives, Tears flooding out from his eyes... "I thought you'll stay until I recover my lost memories... But... Why did you just leave me?" He hugged the letter and cried his heart out.