Aʟʟ Mɪɢʜᴛ

𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴| 8:56 am
𝙻𝙾𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽| Teachers lounge
3rd POV

"Will you be able to stay in that form long enough All Might?" Mr Aizawa questioned,
"Don't worry, I will make a dazzling exit" All Might reassures.
"Just make sure you keep a watchful eye on Yuudai" Mr. Aizawa reminded him,
"Will do!" All Might's loud voice projected through the teacher lounge as he ran out of the room.

𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴| 9:00 am
𝙻𝙾𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽| Training grounds
All Mights POV

"This is the first time I'm going to meet young Yuudai"
Everyone is making him seem like a bad guy and I haven't even met this kid yet
I arrived at the training grounds where I was supposed to meet the kids.
They all showed up in their hero costumes
"Good morning class! Today we will be doing combat training!" I exclaimed
I pulled out my script and explained how today's training would be held.
"You will be spilt into two man teams. Team A is Midoriya and Uraraka, team B is Todoroki and Shouji , team C is Mineta and Yoayoruzu, Team D is Lida and Bakugo, Team E is Ashido,Aoyama And Yuudai, Team F is Satou and Kouda, Team G is Kaminari and Jirou, Team H is Asui and Tokoyami, Team I is Ojiro and Hagakure, Team J is Kirishima and Sero"
The teams been set up, "Alright! Team A and D are going first!"
I told the rest of the students to go to the monitor room.
Young Yuudai is in team E, I will just have to wait for his match and get better intel on his quirk.
Young Bakugo and young Midoriya's match was quite violent, when their match was over, young Midoriya had to be sent to the nurse.
I'll check on him later.
Now young Todoroki and young shouji's should be starting.
Something that caught my eye when young Todoroki used his quirk, was young Yuudai.
I saw him look shock mixed with amusement, it was a hard facial expression to read.

Now it was Team E and team F against each other.
I heard about him from the entrance exam that it seemed like he was almost storing lightning in his body, seeing him use his quirk now definitely proved some of that true, he only used 1 lightning bolt.
He definitely is one mysterious kid, but he doesn't seem like he has an alternative motive.

𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴| 5:23 pm
𝙻𝙾𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽| home
Shin's POV

I finally found it, I finally found it.
I can complete my quirk now!
I paced around my room, "ok, calm down. Let's start understanding it."
If I pull a bunch of all nighters I will no doubt be able to finish this in 3-4 days. Well let's get to work.

𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 | 6:37 pm
𝙻𝙾𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 | Teacher's Lounge
3rd POV

"All Might, did you find anything?"

"Actually yes I did."

"What is it?"

"It doesn't seem like he has a alternative motive, also he was shocked and almost amused when seeing young todoroki's ice quirk"

"Oh? We know he has a lot of potential, even for the villains to get scared and lock him up"

"Also keeping him uneducated"

"Maybe the quirk he's showing us isn't his" Erasurehead voiced.
The widening of eyes was seen on each person sitting at the table.
"Erasurehead, you're telling us that All for one has already found a predecessor?"
"Could be, but that is highly doubtful, if he was why would he be left uneducated and in a tube?"
"That is true, maybe they are afraid of him because he is so like All for one"
"Taking another's quirk. But we would've heard if someone recently had their electricity quirk taken away, even if it was a civilian"
"We don't know, our best option is to either have him reveal it himself or we wait until we get more evidence"
They all nodded their heads in agreement.

____________________________________

A/N

Sorry for such a short chapter, I've been writing other stories and I took a mini break. I will try my best to post more parts but I can't promise anything. I'm starting another complicated story that will very well last for over 50 parts. Though if someone wants to adopt this story feel free to contact me, I don't mind giving this to
Someone else or continuing it.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜