Time for the school festival

Y/N's POV

It is a warm day to say the least. I walk along the hot pavement of the street. I was on my way to get supplies for the school festival. It felt like endless walking so I grabbed my phone and scrolled through my playlist. When I found a song I liked put one of my earbuds in my ear and listened to the beat. Out of the ear that didn't have an earbud in it I heard screaming from behind me. I turn around to see Kacchan being mean to Deku and yelling at him. I stop walking and turn around so fast that they didn't even know what happened. And before they knew it they both got smacked on the back of the head. " hey you two guys don't need to fight. You need to be gay for each other!" I say as I slam their faces together making them kiss. (Sorry if you don't ship Bakudeku.) I quickly try to run off before they could grab me. " Hahaha" I yell as I try to run off.

3rd POV

Y/N tried to run off but Bakugou grabbed him by the neck and yelled cuss words at him. Y/N struggled to get free of the grip Bakugou had on his neck but couldn't. Bakugou didn't know that Y/N couldn't breathe until he felt Y/N getting weaker and then he realized what he was doing. Bakugou let go of Y/N's neck from the shock, and at the chance of freedom Y/N ran. Y/N was a few streets down when he started coughing and he then fell to his knees out of breath. Little did Y/N know that a certain group watch him do this.

"Hey look it's a UA student Shigaraki!" Toga yells. Shigaraki looked towards Y/N and smiled evilly. "You are right that is a UA student. Y/N dropped to his knees gasping for air. Let's just say that the LOV was definitely shocked. Shigaraki then said " looks like he weak right now let's attack him and leave UA a corpse of a student." The LOV laughed evilly at the plan. "Only if I get his blood!" Toga said. Shigaraki nodded. As soon as the league of villains was about to make their move they heard quiet sobbing. They wondered where it had come from until Y/N lifted his head to reveal that he was the one that was crying. They looked closer and saw a hand print around his neck. "So that was why he was out of breath..." toga said feeling a little bad. "I guess so..." Shigaraki said. All of a sudden Twice said "What if we capture him."  "Compress, it is up to you to do that." Shigaraki said. And with that compress jumped out at Y/N. It only took Y/N a second to realize what had happened. Until Y/N jumped to his feet and began to fight.

Y/N POV

I was sitting there crying until someone jumped out and tried to attack me. It was the villain Compress. It only took me a few seconds until I realized what was going on. I got on my feet and was ready to fight. "Aren't you the villain Compress?" I said. You could hear the shock in his voice when he answered. "H-How did you know." He answered back. "Let's just say I know a lot about hero's and villains." I said. "Your quirk slows you to pretty much compress things." I say again. "So you see I try not to bring attention to myself because then people want to know my quirk and my abilities. So as long I continue to be the nobody of the school I will have the upper hand." I continue to say. I wait for him to make a move until I felt a presence behind me, I waited for the presence to get close enough so that I touched the ground and made the ground spike up hitting all of my enemies. I turn around to see that one of them had been impaled. I gasped. "Crap , are you ok?!" I pretty much yell. And from their faces they looked shocked. I walked over to the guy who had been impaled, and took off my cover shirt (the button top) and then removed my bottom shirt, leaving me shirtless. I looked at the guy he had half black and half white hair. I saw that he was blushing, but I didn't pay attention to that. I tied his hand together with my under shirt and then removed his body from the spike. I then start to heal him only to end up screaming in pain. They looked confused. When I looked down at him. He was healed and looked like he felt no pain. I went to remove my under shirt from his arms but then ended up coughing up blood in the process. I am sort of weak right now so let's hope that he doesn't decide to attack. I put my under shirt on along with my button up and then I touched the ground making the spikes disappear and then touched the ground again healing all of them. I felt really light headed, I felt like I was going to pass out. And then blackness field my vision meaning that I was knocked out.

LOV POV

Shigaraki thought 'what just happened' Twice thought 'hopefully my mask is ok...'  Toga thought it still want his blood.' Dabi thought 'he pierced my brother and then healed him.' Todoroki thought 'he healed me...'

3rd POV

"Now we can take him to our base and try to make him a villain ." Shigaraki said. "I think we should leave him here and see what his life is like." Todoroki said. A few other members agreed with him. So that is what they did.

That's it for now, bye!

1,000 words.

                                                                       Lunar out~