Chapter 7 His secret

Y/N'S P.O.V

"Nighty night, fucker" You growled, as you were just about to punch her, but, before your fist collided with her face, another hand stopped you from doing so, as your eyes widened...

"Zim....?"

As you said that, zim harshly glared at you, tightening his grip on your fist, causing you to wince in pain. "What the hell." He growled, as he didnt let go of your fist, he just kept squeezing it harshly. "She started the damned fight. Now let me the fuck go." You growled, showing no sympathy for the girl you wanted knocked out.

"Even if she did, you didnt have to do that. And the way I see it, you deserved it." Zim growled, not taking away his harsh glare. Your eyes widened slightly at this, as your shocked expression quickly became a angered one, as tears welled up. "Well, If it wasnt for her ass, this wouldn't be happening...and... I really thought you cared." You growled, not holding back your feelings anymore, as you letted your tears roll down your face, as you hardly broke from Zim's death grip, glaring daggers at him. "But I was wrong... Your just like everyone else... I cared, and you turned your fucking back on me. Just like she did." You said.

"She left because of you. You deserve to be gone."

You couldn't belive what Zim just said to you, as you balled your fists up, to the point where your knuckles turned white, as you gritted you teeth. "That's non of your godamned business...alien" You growled, as his eyes went wide, as you punched him hard across his face, causing his wig to be put out of place, showing a part of his antenna. "Have fun. Because your secret is going to be known worldwide!!! I knew you where an alien, as you told me all those years ago!!  And when everyone knows, I WONT BE THERE TO HELP YOUR SORRY EXCUSE FOR AN ALIEN!!" You screamed, as you ran out of the classroom, leaving Zim and Y/B/N to be left alone in the classroom...

(Wow, I haven't done a p.o.v change yet. Welp, here ya go!)

Zim's P.O.V:

I quickly try and fix my wig, as I ignored the stare I got from my girlfriend. 'Dammit....She still remembers that day...'

**FLASHBACK**

"GIR! What are you doing!?" Zim yelled, as he quickly took off his stuff, and started walking to where the front door was. "THE PRETTY LADY IS HERE!" Gir yelled, as Y/N was at the door, smiling, giving Gir head Pat's. Zim was about to get his stuff, but it was too late. Y/N'S eyes widened at his look, as her mouth gaped open slightly. "Z..zim...?" She manage to speak, as she was shocked. Zim stood there, stunned, But quickly panicked.

"SHOOT! U-UH, IM NOT REAL! I-IM JUST YOUR FIGMENT OF YOUR IMAGINATION!!" Yelled zim, trying to trick her. But, Y/N wasnt having it. "Zim. I know your lieing. Now, what the heck are you exactly?" She questioned, tilting her head slightly to the side. Zim was defeated, as his secret was now out to her. "Well...I guess I cant keep it a secret. BUT YOU BETTER NOT TELL ANYONE ELSE, INCLUDING DIB!! OR ELSE!" Zim warned, as Y/N smiled. "Okay, oay. I wont tell anyone, along with Dib." She rolled her eyes playfully, as he told her everything....

Zim shook his head to get rid if the Flashback, instantly regretting it. "Ugh, dont worry about her zimmie. She's just jelly. After all, you agreed to the deal" she said, smiling evily, moving closer to Zim, who had his wig fixed. "Yes....I know" He looked away with guilt, but as she said.

He agreed to her deal...

ALRIGHT! DONE! Sorry if it was short, I know I left you guys off with a cliffhanger, and sorry bout that! I just wanted to at least get this out for you guys, since I know where the book is gonna go! Also, what do you guys think was the deal that Zim agreed to? I'd like to hear your thoughts! But yeah, that's enough of me talking, hope you enjoyed the chapter!