Under The Rain

It was a beautiful evening.

The cold rain that ran down the train windows sent me into a state of repose.

I looked across the silent train, so many different faces, different expressions.

Some of the people were asleep, some were sat stiffly in their seats as if they're stressed.

I can't blame them, this city can be very stressful.

Across the different humans and Beyondians, I noticed a familiar person.

The two meters tall, red-headed gentleman: Klaus.

I grinned, thinking back to why I'm here in the first place.

I may be here in place of my injured brother, but I'm glad to be able to be in this metropolis.

I heard the train driver call out to announce the stop of the train at the station.

I quickly re-check the message Roy sent me a few days ago. Yep, this is the place.

He offered to meet up, it was no problem, as we are rather close, yet still a little awkward. (Haha...) 

The message was written a little weirdly, it was unlike his style of writing. I was a little suspicious, but I don't think there's anything to worry about since we are friends.

I get off, and before continuing, look around.

"Elizabeth?"
I heard a stern voice call.

I turned to greet the owner of the voice, to my surprise, I saw Mr. Klaus.

"What are you doing here?"
He asked.

"I'm here to meet a friend, but he seems to be late."
I explained with a smile.
"What are you here for?"

Klaus explained something that horrified me.

A gang got information about Libra and tried to spread it across the city, but hopefully, they didn't.

"So, I'm here to stop them."
He sighed, signifying a stop.

"Maybe I can help you out?"
I offered.

Klaus was silent for a moment.

As we stood in front of each other in silence, the sound of the shy rain offered calmness, tranquility.

"No, it might be dangerous."
Klaus shook his head.

A grin grew on my face.
"Exactly, if it's so dangerous, then wouldn't some backup be great?"
I giggled a little.

Klaus, the gentleman he is, refused. He wasn't very happy about the fact that I could get injured, but how would I get stronger if I just sit by and watch others fight?

After a few minutes of calm arguing, Klaus finally accepted, much to his reluctance.

We walked down, and exited the train station, searching around the streets.

"Oh shit!"
We heard from one of the alleys.

It was evening and raining, so I couldn't see who it was.

"Goddamnit! Shut up, they're right here!"

I clutched my fist, ready for a fight.

"Guess we found them."
I whispered to Klaus. He nodded, readying himself for a fight.

Klaus ran up, pinning one to the wall, he was revealed to be a rather large Beyondian, or maybe I'm just too short...

Once Klaus began attacking the pinned Beyondian, his back was exposed for the Beyondian's teammates to attack, but that's why I'm here, to fight those teammates off.