I've Bean Waiting For This Day to Come

"I'm here!" Millicent shouted through Lena's door, practically knocking it down with the sheer force that  she was pounding on it with.

"I can tell- that's what knocking's for," Lena stated, with a fond disappointment in her, "come on, let's bake some beans." Lena's excitement seemed uncontainable, she dragged Millicent through the door, slammed it shut and pulled her through the hall to the kitchen. 

Lena bounced over to the cabinet, pulled out a fresh can of Branston beans, and presented them to Millicent: "Branston beans- you will love these.",

"You've- err- had a fair few, haven't you?" Millicent asked judgingly, gesturing towards the piles of empty Branston Beans cans in the corner of the room,

"You can't eat enough of them- trust me, I promise you'll do the same," Lena said, a light smile filling her face, head tipped slightly to one side, "now put them in the pan and turn the heat up!"

Whilst Millicent concentrated on opening the can and pouring its contents into the saucepan, Lena nonchalantly locked the door behind them and pocketed the key. Lena's favourite scent began to dominate the air as soon as Millicent turned the heat on:

"Eurgh! What IS that! I can't breathe! Are- are the beans...rising?" Millicent exclaimed through gags, desperately turning the heat off to no avail, before running to the door and pulling uncontrollably at the locked handle, "Wha- Lena? Can't you smell that? Where's the damn key?!" 

"I love the smell." Lena said calmly to Millicent, giggling slightly and waving the key in front of her.

Millicent was running about the kitchen frantically, her resistance to the beans was much stronger than Lena's, but not unbeatable. Soon, she began to feel faint, after giving a look of horror and bewilderment at Lena, she blacked out and fell to the ground.

The silver saucepan brimmed with bubbling beans, but this time, they didn't spill over. The whistles of their steam began to call out to Lena, instructing her, giving her guidance and helping her to do the 'right thing'. Gratefully, she followed their commands. In a sort of trance, Lena walked over to the boiling pan of beans and, cupping her hands, picked up a handful and brought them over to her friend, unaware of the scorching heat coating her hands. She pried Millicent's mouth open and proceeded to stuff the beans into her mouth. They slid down her throat and Lena was instructed to get more and more until her stomach and mouth were full of them. After this, she poured any remainder of the juices all over Millicent's body. Any outsider would call this disgusting, or sickening. Lena knew it was the right thing to do, after all, the beans told her to do it, they'd never lead her astray. All she saw was perfection. 

Lena cleaned any residue from the floor and helped her friend, still unconscious, to her newly-decorated room to get some rest before she woke up from her sleep. Responsibly, she borrowed her phone and texted her Nan, Susan, letting her know that Millicent would be staying overnight.