CHAPTER ONE: TEQUILA AND TIARAS PT. 2

*******************

Hey, everyone! Hope you're enjoying the story so far. I'm so excited to share more with you. I'll definitely keep the chapters coming. Please don't forget to vote and comment!

Kisses,

Pia Mia

*******************

Two hours after the pink carpet...

We pull up in front of Delilah, the club booked for the after-party, and it looks like things are already crazy busy. Just like the release party earlier, crowds of fans wait on Santa Monica Boulevard to greet us, and as our car pulls up out front, I notice the long line of people waiting to get inside too. We booked the whole venue as exclusive access, so unless any of their names are on the VIP guest list or they have promoter connections, they won't be getting past security tonight.

"Look, Princess!" The people outside the club form a sea of pink, wearing T-shirts and hoodies with the crown logo and the word "Princess" printed in graffiti font—my first batch of merchandise for the release.

"Oh, my god! That's so cute!" I clutch my heart, wishing I could go out there and take photos with each and every one of them. But as security ushers the group of fans back and Wayne appears at the window, I already know that won't be an option.

"Hey, girls," he says as he slides the door open. Immediately, the fans' screams pierce the air, making it difficult to hear his next words. "How was the release party?"

"Fucking incredible," Valerie answers, her voice barely audible over all the screams and well-wishes, and when Wayne looks to Kimi for confirmation, she nods her head.

"It went really well. The press couldn't get enough of her. Speaking of..."

Cameras flash through every window as more paparazzi crowd the car.

"Sounds great." Wayne grins at me. "Now, let's get to the wilder party, right?"

"Tequila, baby!" Maya hoots as she steps out, and the fans erupt with noise even louder.

"Photos first!" Kimi calls as we get out of the car.

Like always, we stand together and hold our heads high for a few shots, the three of us linking arms as we pose for the nonstop flash of camera lights.

"Princess! Princess, I love you!"

"Princess, can I get a selfie?"

"Princess, I'm your biggest fan!"

I smile wide at all the screaming faces, lifting my hand in a wave as I pass them by, but with security packed so tight up against us and Wayne and Kimi moving along at such a fast pace, there's no time to even pause for a selfie this time.

Inside the club, the atmosphere's electric. The place is packed with people already, bodies grinding on the dance floor and groups gathered at the bar. "Princess" starts to play loud through the speakers when the DJ announces my arrival, and eyes follow us from every corner as security escorts us through the venue.

"Bitch, look at the décor!" Val points up at the ceiling of the main room, where hundreds of enormous pink balloons filled with gold glitter float on thick ribbons through the smoke-filled air. Each one catches the light from the dance floor and glows like it's luminescent.

"And the screens!" Maya adds in excitement, and my eyes land on the massive TV screens playing rolling clips from the promo shoot and the visualizer we put out for the song. Too fucking cool.