028 // café tingz

i'm not single, so do not touch me. at all.

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

✫*゚・゚。

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

"where are we going anyways?" y/n asked as akinori locked the front door.

"a café." he responded.

y/n sighed, "please tell me it's just you and me."

"okay it's just you and me."

"really?!" y/n had got slightly excited.

"and some of my friends."

she groaned.

"don't be like that now.. it'll be fun, just you, your older brother, and some friends of his." he stated, in third person point of view.

"you can't put older brother and fun in the same sentence nori, it just doesn't make sense. it's as useful as jack squat."

"huh?"

"never mind!" she groaned as she quickly seen a café and ran towards it.

she decided that she wanted to use her quirk to show off. "hey akinori, watch this!" she got his attention as she used her wind to fly up into the sky.

"cool right?!" she asked, excitedly.

"oh my god! what is she doing?!"

"is she getting pulled up to the gods?"

"hopefully she's not gonna die!"

"someone call the police!"

"nonon! it's fine see!" y/n stated at a middle aged woman and her child. she flew down and created an all might miniature sculpture with her ice.

"do you know who this man is?" she smiled at the young boy.

"no, but he looks cool!" he stated as he took the sculpture from y/n's hands.

akinori caught up to his sister. "what was that?"

she laughed slightly, "my quirk you dumb dumb." she flicked his forehead.

"a quirk? you're an actual hero?!"

"a hero in training, duh.. i thought i told you." she ran her hands through her h/c locks.

"i thought you were lying!"

"pft, being a hero sounds more believable than you playing a sport." she chuckled at her own statement as the dirty blond haired male grabbed her arm and pulled her inside the café.

the bell rung, indicating that someone has entered.

y/n seen a group of boys near a window. one, who looks very too familiar, was stood up next to a boy with black hair.

"this is my volleyball team." akinori introduced.

"there's only three of them.." y/n cringed, the fact of her brother actually having friends is.. let's just say.. uh.. weird.

"obviously they're all not here, you dumb nut."

"don't call me that!" she hit the boy upside his head as the boys 'oo'ed and 'damn'ed.

y/n took her seat, not wanting to cause any more commotion.

"uh.. this is my little sister, y/n.." akinori introduced as they all stared at her.

y/n's eyes were glued to a nearby television.

she seen her best friend, izuku.

"izu?!" she shouted accidentally.

she looked at the captions and it stated that he had almost drowned at the beach. "he went to the beach without me?!" she shouted angrily.

"y/n, you're too lou-"

"hush child!" she put her finger over his lips.

she picked up the phone to call izuku, in which he answered immediately.

"hey, how dare you go to the beach without me!"

"aren't you gonna ask if i'm okay?"

"oh yeah. are you alright izuku midoriya?" she asked.

"yes y/n l/n, i'm fine." he answered. "kacchan thought it was funny to put my down the water for too long. when you get back, promise you'll beat him up for me?" he stated as the girl could tell that he was making his puppy dog eyes.

"of course." she answered. "i'll call you back later.. probably.."

"proba-" he shouted as y/n hung up on him.

"so y/n.. is it?" a boy with white and black spiky hair asked.

"you.. that bird boy!" she stated as she slapped his hand from her right thigh.

"i'm not single, so do not touch me. at all." she stated sternly as the boy who committed such a crime looked at akinori.

"maybe you should us to her." a boy with black hair and blue eyes stated, as he was seating next to owl boy.

"i'm ready to eat. or drink. or whatever." y/n put her chin in her hand. "i want food."