1

"Y/n wake uppppp!" Dix said as she jumped on my bed.
"Whyyyy?!" I said forgetting that i had school.
"You have school dummy" she said as she got up from the bed and started walking out to door.
I took a shower and did my morning routine.
I went to my closet and picked out an outfit.⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

|or whatever you like| I put it on and walked down stairs so i could have breakfast

I put it on and walked down stairs so i could have breakfast.

"Good morning" i said as i saw dixie, Kio and jackson eating breakfast.

" morning" Kio said with a smile.

"why are you up so late" Jackson asked curious because i would always wake up super early.

"I forgot we had school" i said and took an apple.
Jackson chuckled " well I'm going now so get in the car if you want a ride" he said as he got up and put his plate in the dishwasher.

Me and Dix took our bags and went in the car.

_______________________________ skip to when you get to school because I'm tired lol______

When i opened the car door i saw my whole friend group. I ran over to Tayler and jumped on his back.

" Hi sport nerd" I said as I laughed at how scared he got when i jumped on him.

" Hi cheer girl" he said and put me down so i could say hey to the others.
___
"Here is your schedule bebe" Avani said as i took it from her.

"You have most of the classes with the boys but it's okay we can see each other on the lunch break gurlie" mads said.

"Ofcourse we are going to see each other on the lunch break" i said and smiled at the girls.

_____________
After talking a little with the group the bell ringed and me and Nick went to math together.

"I heard that ms Smith has something big to tell us today" he said and looked at me.

" yeah hope it's something good" i said as me and nick sat beside each other on a desk.

" Hello class, as you may have heard I have some news to tell you guys..........

Please reaaad!
Who should we end up with???
Love you bebes🤍