♛𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞♛

y/n's pov:
"and you hold it tightly, one finger pulls the trigger" he whispered in my ear as i did exactly what the said. the bullet hitting the board shaped as a human as i sighed. mattia was currently showing me how to use a gun, of course he'd have experience. "and you do that always?" i ask raising a brow.

"only when i need to ma" he said biting his lip as he grabbed a gun. he came closer to me kissing me as he pointed the gun to the fake human. shooting it, making me jump i turned to see where his bullet landed. right in the head. "how'd you do that without seeing?" i giggled as i pulled away from his grip.

"experience, you'll learn some day. although, i don't want you having to go through what i did" he said putting new bullets in the gun. "what do you mean?" i asked, "i don't want you to use guns nor have to sell drugs like i do. i want you to be the princess that you are and have a safe life" he said as he turned to me.

i chuckled, aw. "here" i said taking the gun as i closed one eye. i shot the board as it hit the guys head. "i think i'm getting better" i smirked as he chuckled. he nodded as we practiced a little more.
-
"let's go bowling?" i asked soph as she nodded, "yes! we can go as couples, the rosarios versus the polibios" she grinned as i laughed. "well that's interesting. i'll ask mattia then" i smiled as she nodded. "i'll ask ale" she said taking her phone out. i ringed him as he quickly answered, "hey baby" he said as i felt my insides curl.

"hey love, wanna go bowling with soph and i?" i asked him, "yeah sure, ale was just telling me about it" he said as i nodded, "yeah. i'll come for you guys at 7pm?" i asked, "okay babe, see you soon" he said, "see you baby. i love you" i said as he quickly answered the same three words. i hung up as i got ready for today's double date.
-
ale opened the door for us as i smiled politely going in, mattias hand on my back as we walked in. i walked up to the front desk, "reservation for y/n" i smiled as the guy nodded, "got it right here!" he grinned as i looked at his brow locks. i love curly heads. "shoe size gorgeous?" he asked as he stared into my eyes.

i coughed at the intense stare as i gulp, " 6.5" i said as he nodded smiling. mattias hand wrapped around my waist tightly squeezing my waist making me gasp. it felt good though. "don't make me fuck you in front of him just to let him know you're mine" he mumbled in my ear making me nod.

"here you go" the curly head smiled, "t-thank you" i said as soph told him her size next. i put my shoes on as mattia stood behind me. he later ordered his size and we walked back to the reserved isle. "are we competing as teams or solo?" ale asked. "teams" i grinned as mattia nodded.

they agreed as we registered our name, we began to play as i gulped down the hot feeling between my thighs.