𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 ℴ𝓃ℯ

§§§§§§

In an uncanny world full of upcoming changes and trails, there was and still, a stunning figure in the captivation of a woman who lived in the small village of Cabry. Saw eyes with her paled cinnamon skin wrapped around a fragrance of the morning sun. Just an ordinary girl who would do her laundry by hand and have her blue apron all day long: Her grandmother named her Stacks. Profound of her grandchild's existence. Not any other crazy or impossible-to-do dreams she had. The golden flower's biggest aspiration is to have a daughter she would cherish , embracing her soft cheeks every dawn until sunrise comes . And of course, a loving husband who cherishes her beauty and true being more than anything in the world, to be treated like a piece of royalty even though she wasn't. One thing she knew about herself was, she is a definition of beauty even though she didn't have the gold that glitters. Every clock's complete revolution, she became the maid of her own house until spotless and reading books was Her after rest hobby . She lived with her parents. Her mother Bennet and her naughty father Troy:it's as if those gray beards made him stubborn not even spot his old age time.

When time went on they became so overprotective over their daughter. Yeah, totally because she was their only child. Being the head of the family, Troy worked in the King's palace as his servant, letting other knights into another castle was what he does daily. Quite great at doing it. He gained a lot of experience since they came a long way with His Majesty. So far he even knows his king's flaws and strengths, what he likes and what he doesn't. And yet his work in that same palace was like of a hidden tree.

Troy's home was situated seven miles from their current location. All so tiring until they got used to the path and the path got used to them. Although Troy, the father, was able to work, the same couldn't be said for his wife who was a stay-at-home mom, a poor woman, her knees sometimes couldn't allow her to do anything. While she did assist Stacks, who was responsible for the upkeep of their home, the family still struggled to make ends meet, too much for the old woman to bear already. Troy's earnings were not enough to support the needs of his family, even though his dream was to give his family a fulfilling life:Stacks always wanted a new apron. Such terror was introduced to a father's heart when the voice of the world told him otherwise. Now cannot buy his daughter anything.
A plan needed to be made quickly. On the other hand, the daughter's brain wasn't made for nothing. Stacks made a plan to help his father with the family's needs because sometimes they slept with a stomach, and there was a shortage of food.
Sometimes the night's silence could only be broken by the stomach crumbling as if the is a warning being sent.

Stacks also worked at the King's palace as a servant, now becoming her father's helping hand.

"Wow! My child, wow! Look at you, you have just turned out to be a blessing..."

"in the skies" giggles entangled from the freedom of their chest as it never felt like it before. Intacingly, Stacks already knew his father's upcoming word

" great thing you did to help your father manage the household, ohh my daughter! " watch out mam, your smile is about to tear your face.

Excitement like this didn't come often in this house. It visited like a passerby seeking for help. Probably flabbergasting for it to just enter in without even knocking. Brings along his friend tranquility in the favour of the yosemite in the woods. Loud enough but yet silent.

Bennet was so was filled with aghast leaving her jaw dropping when she thought of her daughter's intelligence. Money was a big issue in this solitude and supremacy, nor was not present to send her school. To carry books like other peers. Her Majesty would be given birth in her or maybe rule the universal at the tap of her shoe. The world would great use of her.

The kids of of cradle : Carbry need inspiration from one of them. Could it be Stacks maybe? Her thought in deep interlect. Truth be told. This was the first time Stack the role of success in her mother's eyes, indeed, she was trusted to bring her family out of socrious poverty. If that is the case, she could have been named Survivor.  The horric outcome of a mother's intellect was overwhelming Ohhh.

Petty Bennet?What is expected of her when her situation says never? She had no idea that she not growing any younger. Now that her bones are becoming brittle and her skin is slowly shrinking, she has no power to fulfill that beautiful dream of hers, it would have been fulfilling to make a difference in her daughter's life. But even though she was still excited and jubilant to be. Great news! her daughter got a job for the first time. The sound reminded her when Stack walked for her first day, saying the first word...

Her hands were so quick to make her a lunch box packed with greatness

"But also, remember to do everything needed child! The world doesn't have any mercy left these days. Don't do anything horrible or stupid, I tell you or else you will get expelled, and if expelled then no job! No work! " Bennet was saying all of this to Stack while touching her cheeks and tears forming in her eyes just wanting to burst out.

Even though she spoke with passion, the woman was way too overprotective. The castle was not that hard on its people.

"Wow! Mom. Don't worry about yourself so much, I will be fine. I promise! I will remember everything you told me to do. I, prom-y, prom-y, promise. Ok? "Stack felt her mother was overacting, (as always), pounding worry and anxiety to not miss any instruction given for it seemed she said it from the depth of empathy.

Not to be wasting the child's time on her day to work, the clock didn't have mercy on these breadwinners, they surely had to pace in the forests.

She was not nervous the first time. Her guards told her a different story She was ready figure stood before, adorned in vibrant red and purple armor that was unmistakably from the land of Cabry. Their leather shoes were so polished that you could see my reflection in the gleaming heels. As the sun's rays hit the armor, sparks seemed to ignite and converge into a single point, causing the eyes to ache and pupils to dilate in awe. The warrior's presence was both formidable and captivating, leaving one in a state of wonder and intrigue.

Now it's time, to say our last goodbyes.

"Bye, Mom! "

As Stacks walks out the door with her dad, she raises both of her hands in a gesture of excitement and happiness, her face breaking into a wide smile. The scene is filled with a sense of joy and warmth, as the two of them make their way out of the house and into the world beyond.

"Bye, remember to take care of yourselves." pointing at Troy and Stack and with the other hand touching her waist, showing some attitude, on the south side it would be observed as anger and sorrow of being left all alone in the house.

"Sweetheart, the child told you shouldn't worry yourself so much, we will be fine. I promise. I won't let anything happen to both of us. I have worked for a very long time in that palace, I know almost everything about it " uttered words the sound of pride and confidence in the knowledge he has gained so far.

His shoulders were broad, and the buttoning of his shirt was done a couple of times even though it was buttoned.

" OK bye! "

"Bye"

In the aftermath of a lengthy discussion with Bennet, Troy proceeds to impart to Stack the various regulations and guidelines that are followed within the confines of the palace.

Soon after this happens: