𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝒆𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝒆𝒆

§§§§§

In the current ambiance the roses and violet daisies got their pleasant time to breath as love in the air was a catalyst to their photosynthesis.
The two love birds in figures of homosaphiens enjoyed each other's bosom
The prince enjoyed the presence of an ordinary girl :Stacks. Well, what did he spot out in her where there was no sign of royalty. His tradition does not approve of what he is trying do. In the prince's naughtiness, Stack enjoyed this chaos in romance.......

This male of royalty went to bite his lower lip when he catches a glimpse at Stacks facial appreance. His head lowered, to taste another zone of her allurement. A sensation her never felt before aroused in her chest causing desperacy of Stack's touch.

" You see my lady, to be thy honesth with thou, I fell my head pounding for you. In this room you are in, it seems you are my only destinguished guest to calmed it down. I have the likeness for you and I just can't simply cannot give you away." embraced the prince

" Yes, Your Majesty. I will simply do anything for you......" Stacks's cheeks proved the shades of pink and blushed stole the stage.

" Just call me Eddie....... That's my real name, Please stop calling me Your Highness or Your Majesty. It's really weird, please don't call me that..... For now." the prince introduced.

Stacks was shuttered in surprise as the prince's intro was too formal and awkward for here and still it caused so much confusion.

"Ok," she said with no choice of words yet some were trapped in her mouth. Maybe she was overwhelmed by the first birthday celebration in her mouth

It an amazement, the prince grabbed Stack's  wrist scorting him to the inner room where the door was left ajar.
Even though Stacks has never been in the prince's room, but the bedchamber looked and felt different.
Espying some deja vu? Nothing suprising, it happens to everybody.

" Please come and help me take a bath." sensationally begging Stacks.
Hynosis of his words left her a closed mind
He went on to peek at Stack as if she knew what he was thinking

" Ok............. Sure," quickly responds

They both went to the bathroom and on their way there, they both took the same bath. Yes, I said it, Eddie took a bath with Stack right in the hot tub.

" wow! This is so great," what's great? She also didn't know what she meant at that moment. The wishes of coming too quite had to chance to show up on the stage. It was too late. The words were already uttered from her mouth

That incident was just inviting terror into her emotions. She did not want to waist what she has shared with the prince. The helper's eyes groaned for the prince's collision, for him to see his reflection in her eyes. They were of glows of the moonlight. Rapidly, it's uniqueness improved with time ... They both stared at each other.. Eddie gazed at Stack's lips and Eddie's lips met Stacks. She pointed and touched his lips with her playful finger. Eddie took her lips with his own and met  in a wet hot slide. What a quite move you have done there, Stacks. Edward enrolled in love code and had no choice to embrace this Eddie placed his hands on Stack's cheeks. That's what he did. Like, that's what you come up with after all that, hmmm. Romance is painted in many ways. Well, there he is seeking some adventure in what he desperately wanted to grab on Stacks body. And down to her waist massaging in circular motions and holding her hips like it is a precious glass. He went down to her thighs and her thighs met his. He then curved his fingers on her behind, stroking her deep and slow That's when the fun began.
The clocks arms reached out to the sun and it came to Stacks realisation that she really has to go apart from all the fun.
Some broke the silence in the sensational room