𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝓌𝑜

§§§§§

Wholeheartedly, the sun played its part effortlessly. Without any questions to be asked. It spoke of heat waves yet still allowed some room for a little breeze to work in. The journey stopped until the place of destination. The movement to the place of his Majesty was quite a marathon, for Stacks actually, because Troy was now used to it. Indeed a challenge for Stack. Not until the gates placed thier introduction in front of their gaze.

"wow! This is the total meaning of resplendence. How amazing father, I know you used to talk about this castle but you never, in your wildest conversation introduced the outstanding beauty of this place " voiced out Stack so amazed because it was so big and it was her first time to see such a big house. She even wondered if it existed or if it was just her silly imagination.

As Stack and her father stepped closer to the Golden Gate, two men were standing on the corners of the gate wearing black fedoras with red feathers on the sides; wearing black bow ties and white shirts and black suits, standing there with their heads held up high.
" You may enter. "said the gate guard.
"Wow! So we can enter? "asked Stack
"Sure... Ah....yes of course," said Troy.

One of the gate guards opened the gate for both of them. Stack was wowing the whole time she saw something new. As he opened the gate, she saw a very appealing yard and lots and lots of flowers 🌹🌺🌼🌻🍁🌷🌸........ daisies, roses, and other kinds which she didn't know the kind.

Beautiful sculptures of very unusual creatures...four of them. Lots and lots of cut grassland, very neat of course. When they walked beside the door. Also, two men who were wearing black ascots and they also opened the door for both of them.

Also, this is very fascinating, four sculptures beside the door inside, resplendent, isn't it?

"OK great! We have arrived at our destination, so what we have to do is to start cleaning in the kitchen, and then the rooms, and then after that we can see what to do next," said Troy referring to Stack.

"OK! Dad I understand," said Stack

Stack enjoyed doing house chores, what more if she can do this in a bigger house? Bigger than the one she lives in? This was a big dream coming true for her, it was so real for her.

"wow! Daddy. This is great. So when are we getting started?"

OK! Don't worry, I will tell you." said Troy.

"OK! The time is now......... You have to start by cleaning the rooms, and then... I will introduce you to some of the servants who are going to work with you. "said Troy.

" This is Marriet, Britney and Mona Lisa, Betty and Kitty... These are the people whom you are going to work with," said Troy in one of the royal family's rooms. " Hy everybody, this is my daughter Stack whom you are going to work with," said Troy speaking to the ladies in the room.

Hy everyone! Nice to meet you...... Wow! It's a great pleasure and a very great opportunity to work with you guys......" said Stack

"OK, I am going to leave you with the ladies while am going to work in the kitchen......OK?..........take care...... Bye! " said Troy

" OK..... Hy........... Am.......where do we start?" asked Stack

"OK girl... Ehm. We start by tidying up the rooms....... After that we sweep the dust off.... " said Kitty

"OK..... Do you know this song? " asked Betty
"Havana na na na na Hy my heart is in.............." sang Mona Lisa and after a minute they all sang along.
"He took me back to Easter... Lana na na na. " after a minute, the prince appeared and Britney recognized him since she wasn't singing along.....

Ehh...... Guys! Guys..! Said, Britney
"what, Britney, what is the problem now. "they all said without recognizing....... After some minutes, they all saw the prince as he stepped right into the room.

"Hy your Majesty, is there anything you need? " said Stack as they all bowed to the prince.

"Yah...I need you to come and help me with something " pointing at Stack.

"OK..... Your highness...... But why me? Am new here....." said Stack surprised.

"Did I ask for any opinions from you? It's only me who makes orders here and you must only abated by them ......... That is only what you have to do! Get it?? " said the prince......

"Yes Your Highness. ... I am so sorry! " said Stack
Ok...... Now follow me. " said the prince
"Yes your Majesty," said Stack taking a bow and certainly following the prince.

"Yes, Your Highness...... I am so sorry! " said Stack
"OK..... Now follow me. "said the prince
"Yes your Majesty," said Stack taking a bow and certainly following the prince.

"OK let's go... Now what you have to do is to make my bed and tidy up my room while am taking a bath ......." said the prince abroad in his room.

" Yes your Majesty... " said Stack wondering why could he send a servant while he was taking a bath. And on that fact a woman! Isn't that nude-ish?

Both of them stepped into his room and the prince certainly admired Stack's beauty in a very unusual way. The prince was staring at Stack and certainly smiling at her......

"What your Highness..... Why are staring at me...... Is anything wrong with me.......? " said Stack amazed and in a very shocking mode.

"Ehhh.......... What!!! Nothing...... Jez......hammmmh.....? " said the prince pretending that he didn't do anything wrong.

" So you may start right here...... Making my bed while I take a bath........ " said the prince abrading to the closet which leads to the other door inside straight to the bathroom........

"OK your Highness," said Stack taking a bow again..... This bowing thing annoyed the prince and even went straight to his closet...........

Stack was very good at this job
.... She liked to make her bed in the morning. She started packing the pillow onto the stool which she took underneath the bed. As Stack was doing all this, did go to the bathroom. He closed the closet door to the fullest. He was still staring at Stack but now with a very lustful look......

"lah...lah.....lah....!" sang Stack still making the prince's bed.

"lah. Lah. Dah. Dah. ....." sang Stack but now she had something touching her waist... As she tried to screen... She had a hand touching and pressing her lips very hard.....

" shhhhhhhhhhhh! Please don't scream, do you want people to hear us. " said the prince whispering in Stack's ears

It seems like the prince could take his eyes off her.

" it's not my fault that you had to be so beautiful... Now deal with it...... I kind of love you...... So would you be my paramour? " asked the prince begging Stack.

Stack was filled with aghast and she felt like she hit the jackpot to heaven. She knew that she couldn't refuse him. Besides, thousands of girls would fall for him. His charm attracted many girls so she could waste this appealing chance...

" Yes, your Majesty..... I would love to..... This is a dream come true.