Prologue Part 2

I know. It's long. But I can't cut it up anymore. It's so long that when I was typing it, my poor frail thing of a computer was whining the whole time, taking forever to load. Y'all wanna know how many pages the draft was?

87.

87 whole pages. But I promise you dear readers, it will read quickly because of the format. Just don't look at the length and it'll speed right by.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MC took a single step inside the apartment, nudging the door open with the muzzle of her gun, then she took another one. She led herself by her gun, clearing each portion of the place. It was completely empty, and the bar and desk were slightly dusty as if someone had lived here at some point in time, but had been gone for several months, maybe even years. Nothing seemed to be disturbed. She lowered her gun and shut the door behind her. She picked up her phone to check if there was anything else she needed to do. She gasped as the messages disappeared in front of her eyes, and that strange green text filled her phone once more. Her grip tightened on her pistol.

[MC has entered the chatroom.]

[Yoosung★]

Failed my midterms fml T_T

[707]

Cuz u played LoL all night lol.

[Jumin Han]

If you want to work for our company, you should take care of your GPA.

[Yoosung★]

I'm still on the list?! +_+

[Jumin Han]

Yes.