Lustfully Bonded

Kasey's Pov

I could see the hurt in his eyes as he put me down, his friends were giving me dirty looks then a girl who looked like she had just stepped off a runway spoke, "you don't have to be so fucking mean", Witch!. I gasped at the insult, Lila stood in front of me even though she was small compared to the girl she didn't back down, he's being as polite as he can be when he has a fucking dog humping his leg!, I cringed at the face Caspian made. The other girl in his group stood next to the one arguing with Lila, oh you think because your wolves that I can't take you, Lila's pupils dilated making her sea green irises appear almost non existent, calm down! I warned Lila, the air around her started to get hot, Lila was boiling the air the ground started to tremble just enough for us to feel, the girl's began to twitch, the guys of the group began growling at Lila, Satis, I said drawing on my own magic. When it struck Lila she was knocked off balance her magic breaking painfully, she gave me an extremely nasty look, the group of wolves walking off.

AT LUNCH.

Kasey's Pov.

I watched Caspian kissing some Greaser looking idiot, I tried telling myself that I didn't care I turned away when Caspian looked at me, Lila was talking to James when the Greaser looking guy started sniffing the air like he was catching a whiff of something good, he got up from his table and walked over towards us He made his way straight to James. He stood beside James, his eyes drooping as if he was drowsy, Hello, he said bending over to sniff James's neck, James giggled looking up dreamy eyed, My name is Ashton you can call me Ash, would like to have lunch with me? I watched in shock and awe as James got up and took his food over to the werewolf table, Lila sneered at Ashton but he was too busy watching James eat to be bothered, I looked at Caspian who looked right back at me causing me to blush, what the hell! She screamed, James knows wolves killed our parents and he still wants to befriend them, maybe there not that bad, I mumbled, not that bad?...not that bad?....they're worst they're Dogs!, well Caspian says I'm "his mate". And from the looks of it James is Ashton's. No. She said with finality in her voice.

Caspian's Pov

My mate wanted nothing to do with me. Ashton had just found James and already they were eating out of each other's hand, it bothered me to know that Ash who was a Beta could get his mate to at least like him, while me, an Alpha couldn't even get my mate to talk to me. I decided to talk to my dad, I told him everything he was shocked that there was another Enchanter/Wolf couple, he said that I should just give Kasey some time that Kasey would realize he wanted and needed me just as I him. I was in the kitchen of the big house (the nickname we wolves had given Kasey's mansion) cooking, frying chicken when Kasey walked in, I grew tense as his shoulder brushed my back sending voltage up and down my spine, from the mewl that escaped his throat I know he felt them too. What are you making? He asked, chicken I grunted. Yuck what would make you want to eat a once living creature? I can't help it I like what I like and I like meat, but not as much as I like you I added seductively, he scoffed I could smell his Arousal I couldn't understand why he was denying me, you do know I can smell how badly you want me? This time he blushed trying to rush pass me, my wolf instantly took over grabbing him I slammed him into a counter his arousal flared making my mouth water at the scent, he gazed up at me with lust filled eyes. I'm going to kiss you I said dominating him, he licked his bottom lip and my eyes followed the movement my head was cloudy from his intoxicating scent, surprisingly he crashed his lips into mine earning a groan from me.

Kasey's Pov

I couldn't deny it anymore and even though I didn't want a relationship with him it didn't mean I couldn't sleep with him, his tongue embarking on a journey through my mouth wrestling with my own his grip was super tight but so gentle at the same time, he was squeezing my ass while I nuzzled his neck taking his masculine woodsy smell, I want you, he pulled his head from my neck, really? He asked, I grabbed his hand taking him upstairs to my room....

A/N
You didn't really think you would get to read their sex scene so fast did you? Well I don't know what's going to happen after this so next Chapter I'm going to write from James and Ashton Pov, REMEMBER, VOTE AND COMMENT