Coming soon and cast

Since I started watching the love boat on Sunday nights to help relieve some of the stress cause some days I'm about ready to scream. Plus it's a really good stress relaxer cause I have been having a lot of stress and been under pressure lately, and since I started watching that show I have slept better, and I think I have done every adoption and rescue story I could write or that could be wrote.
I decided to write the adoption cruise to spice things up, and so far this story going to do good with views as well. An orphanage owner was tired and fed up of dealing with kids especially the little girls, and many of the kids like the ones who were different like who had birth defects from their mom smoking or doing drugs, or whose mothers have drunk while they were pregnant. Then there were a chance they were really unlucky. The ones that were different from the others were not getting adopted either, so she was really getting annoyed with that. She arranged a cruise for the girls and the babies to find their forever homes, and their forever families as well.
The owner invites some couples on board and many of course declined cause they knew it was a trap for the girls as well as the kids who were different as well, and the babies to be adopted out to good families, and others found it as a good opportunity to go on, and see what they could do to adopt these girls out right, so they could have a good life away from that place.
Along the way the owner sets up the trap for the couple who find a particular little girl or baby adopt them right away. The owner hides beneath the boat the whole cruise watching it all unfold. The captain of the ship who is Captain Stubing granddaughter sees what she is doing and orders her off the ship at once cause she is too cruel to those kids and the ones who are different as well, and the babies.
The rest of the adoption cruise goes smoothly and the girls find their forever home, and the babies go with the little girls as well, and they loved that they weren't pressured into finding a family so fast and so quick as well

Cast is going to be your typical cast like in all my stories like Kendall, Logan, Louis, Niall, Harry, Zayn, James, Daniel and I'll be adding extras maybe later in the week cause I have to see if I want to add any other characters to this story as well, and I will be adding other actors to the story you will have to see tomorrow night cause the views are perfect enough I can actually get the cast list up and it will be who who'll be starring in this book and I hope I can get the first chapter up in time when I don't know