Part 6

"Aaj se you khoob masti hogi ! Na padhai na kitaabein sirf masti hi masti"
"Masti Nahi practice !" exclaimed Swati cutting munna's words.
"Haan Yaar pata hai. Practice ke Saath khoob masti bhi toh hogi. Bas padhai Nahi hogi na isike maze Hain" replied pandit.
"Chalo fir chalte Hain. Time toh ho hi Gaya hai" said Sameer looking at his watch.
"Haan par bell toh hone do" answered Naina. As soon she mentioned bell, it rang and everyone laughed while Naina gave a sheepish smile to everyone.
"Chalo guys chalte Hain phir milenge break mein" exclaimed pandit.
"All the best guys" said swati and they all departed for their venues.

"Good morning sir" said samaina.
"Oh good morning leads. Welcome welcome. Aap dono ke song ki lyrics ye rahin" saying so he forwarded the papers towards them. Naina forwarded her hands reluctantly and quickly took the paper.

"Madhuban Khushboo deta hai" smiled Naina reading the title. Her eyes laid on sir who was checking on her smirking. She moved behind Sameer who was busy learning the lyrics.
"Kya Hua ?" asked Sameer seeing her moving behind him.
"Kuch Nahi. Wo"
"Arey baaki ke lyrics paper mere cabin mein hi choot Gaye Hain. Naina you come with me." exclaimed Shailendra sir with a serious look. Naina's face fell. She was frozen at her place. Sameer saw not moving an inch. He mouthed "jao" and Naina moved reluctantly.
Reaching the cabin door, he opened the door and Naina moved in. Closing the door behind he moved towards his table while Naina stood at the corner in nervousness. He looked at Naina who was fidgeting her hands in one corner. He took small steps towards her while Naina stepped back until her back hit the wall. She gasped. He was still some inches away from her. Sweat formed all over her face and her face almost showed crying expression.
"Ms. Naina, tum mujhse itna darti kyu ho ?? Kya Maine Tumhare Saath Kuch galat Kiya hai ?? Kiya hai kya bolo ?" he asked bringing his face near to her face with a jerk while Naina closed her eyes. He smirked and kept looking at her face closely. Naina opened her and was hell scared seeing her so close.
"Dddoor rahiye please" stuttered Naina.
"Theek hai." he moved away from her still she was caged between his arms and the wall.
His one hand reached her cheek while Naina moved away her face. She was about to scream when he kept her hand on her mouth and stared angrily in her eyes.
"Tum chillane wali thi ?? Chillao ! Khoob chillao ! Lekin yaad rakhna tum toh Bach jaaogi Lekin wo kya naam hai uska ? Haan Preeti. Agar Tumne apna Mooh kholne ki koshish bhi ki na toh tumhari Behen ko khatm Kar doonga" saying so he slid his palms on her hands and she pushed away him making her way out of the cabin. It was a newly built cabin so still was not under surveillance so he took this advantage. Naina ran out in a hurry reached to the washroom. Her hands were shaking. Whatever the situation maybe, but to save her sister she could suffer anything. The incident that took place just a few moments ago shook her badly. Tears flowed down in a helpless manner and she could do nothing but wash her face again and again trying to erase off everything. "Where was she wrong that she's suffering all this?" roamed in her mind. After calming herself down she returned back to music room where Sameer and other children were waiting for her. Naina entered the room and her eyes searched only for Sameer. She reached him and held his hands to stop her shivering. Sameer shockingly looked at her hands and then at her.
"Naina ? Kya Hua tum theek ho ?? Kaanp kyu rahi ho ??" asked Sameer holding her hands firmly with care. His touch, his concern soothed her and she took a long breathe and released it.
"Main theek hoon Sameer wo bas nervousness ho rahi thi kyuki kaafi tough song hai aur meri tabiyat bhi theek Nahi hai na kal se" answered Naina.
"Toh tum school kyu aayi ?? Tumhe Ghar jaana Chahiye" exclaimed Sameer checking her forehead. Naina looked at Shailendra sir who was giving an angrily look to her indicating not to go home.
"Nahi Sameer main theek hoon. Chalo practice shuru karte Hain" answered Naina excusing herself and quickly learning the song. Practice was going on. Samaina were singing lost in each other which provided relief Naina. It was lunch break then.
"Chalo students lunch ke baad aa jaana sab. Sameer ye final lyrics principal sir ko dikhakar aao aur Naina tum yahan Ruko Kuch lines tum gadbad gaa rahi ho wo sudharna hai and baaki disperse." announced Shailendra sir. Naina stood rooted to her place. Table was behind her. He moved towards her. He stood close to her and moved his hand touching her waist on the table and took the papers. Naina closed her eyes tightly feeling his hands on her waist while he smirked. She slowly opened her one eye and then the other. He was standing beside her close to her.
"Aao main batata hoon ki ye line kaise gaani hai" he said travelling his hand from her one shoulder to other and kept hi hand on her shoulder. Naina felt disgusted and moved away from him.
"Please sir" cried Naina and left the music room.

___________________________________________

She was crying continuously. Swati and himmat had been asking her again and again but she was not ready to tell anything.
"Naina Kuch bolegi Nahi toh kaise pata chalega Haan ??"
"Arey ae bacchi ! Abhi se Rona chalu kar Diya isne toh ! Poora Saal kaise nikalegi ye Moti" commented a boy. Himmat glared angrily at him and the next moment his collar was in munna's hands and his face in front of pandit's punch.
"Apni chonch na Zara band rakho warna bachegi Nahi" warned pandit.
"Naina  bolna kya Hua ??" asked Swati again.
"Arey Sameer Kahan hai ?? Usey shayad pata ho" exclaimed himmat. Sameer entered the class at the moment and saw naina's bench crowded by her friends and others peeing there only. He walked towards the crowd and made his way pushing everyone aside.
"Naina ??" stuttered Sameer in confusion. She was so hell scared with the previous events that she chose to cry all once. She was all messed up in crying. Sameer tried to calm her down. Naina cried for some more moments and then became quiet.
"Shh. Sab theek hai. Rona band Karo ab" exclaimed Sameer giving his hanky to her. Naina quickly wiped off her tears stood silent.
"Kuch hua hai kya Naina bolo" asked Sameer softly. Naina looked in his eyes. She could sense protectiveness in his eyes but soon the fear of losing Preeti grew in her mind as soon as Preeti made her entry in their class.
"Guys tum log cant ... Naina !" exclaimed Preeti coming towards her and cupping her face.
"Oye kya Hua ?? Tu ro rahi thi aur wo bhi itna zyada??" exclaimed Preeti extremely worried. Naina quickly hugged her trying to forget the insecurity of losing her life, her sister. She's the only one she have in her life who understands her, who knows her better than herself. Naina is no one without Preeti. She clutched Preeti tightly while Preeti was unknown of every fact. She roamed her eyes on everybody asking the reason but everyone shrugged unknown of everything.
"Bas Kar Naina. Shh" Preeti rubbed her back.
She took her out of her arms and looked at Naina who kept her head down.
"Kya Hua hai Naina ?? Kal se Dekh rahi hoon bohot pareshaan hai Tu ??" asked Preeti seriously. Naina looked nervously at Preeti. Her hands fidgeting, and his words boomed in her ears -

"Agar Tumne apna Mooh kholne ki koshish bhi ki na toh tumhari Behen ko khatm Kar doonga"

___________________________________________

One week passed. Naina had sleepless crying nights, happy rehearsals, haunting alone moments with him, she was growing weak with no proper food intakes - skipping every other meal, silent moments and before anything crosses further, she decided "ENOUGH NOW". Yes. She made it.

Next day made it's way. She made herself strong and proceeded for school. She plastered a strong smile on her face yet her eyes showed all the pain. Her face had turned low, eyes all dull but she chose to keep her head up.
"Naina apni halat dekhi hai toone ??" asked Swati worriedly.
"Kya ?? Main theek hoon Yaar. Tu faltu hi chinta Kar rahi Hai. Ye gaana Kitna tough hai Yaar aur mujhe Yaad bhi Nahi ho Raha aur sir bhi pata Nahi kyu dukh Raha Hai isliye tujhe lag raha Hoga. Tu chill maar yaar. Arey toone edkv 2 Ka Naya promo Dekha ??!! Haaye ! Shravan ko pyaar ho Gaya suman se ! Abse kaise hua gaana Mera fav hai. Haaye !" exclaimed Naina dreamily. Swati was somewhat convinced with Naina.
Rehearsals were done for the first half till that time nothing happened. Naina was happy yet her eyes were painy. Sameer was happy seeing her happy but her eyes pierced him. Lunch bell rang. Everyone dispersed. Shailendra sir again took Naina to his cabin exclaiming some important work.
Again Naina entered first as he was coming in some minutes. She stood rooted at her place hoping for confidence. He entered closing the door. He moved towards her smirking while she was sweating profusely. He moved his hands on her face scanning her cheeks while Naina tried pushing him away but was caged tightly. He tortured her for some moments but then she pushed him away forcefully. She quickly took her phone that she placed on the shelf which recorded everything. As she began to run he held her hand and stopped her slapping her and closed her mouth before she could scream. She struggled hard to free herself but couldn't. He had held her so tightly that it formed red marks on her hands. Then she used her main weapons. She dug her big nails into his hands and scratched him due to which he left her and she pushed him away.

So guys here's the next part. Keep reading and voting. Thank you ❤️