Part 15

"Toh hum dono jaate Hain. Tum log bilkul chinta mat Karna. Munna pandit Yaad hai na kya Karna hai ??" asked Sameer while they assured him with full confidence.

It was the next night when everything was going to be according to their plan.
Naina was again walking in the empty and dark corridor chanting Hanuman chalisa and praying to her Madhav too. And yes, Pankaj and his gang was again present to scare her. They again started their plan. Naina walked while they again followed her. She was hell scared and increased the speed of her walk. They too increased the speed. Suddenly she stopped and looked back while they hid themselves in one of the classrooms in a hurry. Naina turned front and was about to walk when a hand pulled her in a classroom and pinned her to the wall. He covered her mouth with his hand so that no scream escapes her mouth. She looked at Sameer with a horrified look. She got so scared with such sudden pull. She made a crying face and was about to cry when Sameer spoke "shh main hoon Sameer. Rona Nahi bilkul bhi" His face was glowing in the moonlight that entered the classroom from the window. Sameer removed his hand from her mouth while Naina was breathing heavily. She surrendered herself in his arms to feel that she was protected. Sameer wrapped his arms around her in assurance.
"Tum theek ho ?" asked Sameer rubbing her back while his chin rested on her shoulder. Naina nodded while sameer's shirt was drenched from her tears.
"Toh ro kyu rahi ho. Relax. Everything's fine. Main hoon Tumhare Saath. You're safe Naina." assured Sameer. Naina nodded and moved away from him while she was still caged between wall and him.
Both of them looked into each others eyes. His hands were on her shoulder and slid down from her arms. His one hand rested on her palm while another made a brave move towards her face. His fingers moved from her cheeks giving a ticklish sensation to the strands of her hair that were coming on her face. He pinned them behinds her ears.
The sudden sound of burst from the window filled fear in her again as the main road was visible from the window and a tire was burst. Naina was about to shout all again when sameer's hands reached her waist and pulled her up on her toes covering her mouth with his while her hands landed on her shoulder. Naina's eyes were widened while sameer's eyes were closed. Naina kept looking at him with wide eyes. Sameer's hands moved on her waist unintentionally which made her moan helplessly in his mouth. He got alarmed and immediately left her and moved away. Naina looked down in shyness. Sameer was reluctantly looking at her face which had become fully red while her eyes were still down. He peeped out only to see MunDit who waved at him. Sameer nodded and pulled Naina out with him.
"Pata Chala kaun tha ??"
"Haan. Pankaj aur uski gang thi" answered pandit.
"In logon aur koi kaam dhandha hi Nahi hai" exclaimed Sameer.
"Chal chhod. Inka Kuch Nahi ho Sakta. Inse toh baad mein nipat lenge. Chal abhi chalte Hain" said Munna and they walked off.

__________________________________________

"Is Pankaj aur Uske chamchon ko toh Maine chhodna Nahi hai" gritted Preeti in anger while Naina was lost in her own thoughts.
"Unke peeche toh Maine asli bhoot chhod dena hai" screamed Preeti while Naina didn't pay any heed to her.
"Ek baar mere saamne toh aa jaaye wo ! Jaan le loongi main uski" chittered Preeti and all again Naina didn't hear her.
"Nainaaaa ! Main yahan itni Der se badbad kiye jaa rahi hoon aur Tu Kahan khoyi hui hai" screamed Preeti angrily.
"Kiss" uttered Naina only continue "kis cheez ke baare me bol rahi ho". Preeti sighed only to relax Naina.
"Arey uss Pankaj par toh mujhe itna gussa aa Raha Hai ki uska mooh Tod Doon. Par wo log tere peeche pade hi kyu ?? Kuch hua tha kya" asked Preeti looking at Naina.
"Mujhe kya ppata. Wo jaane" shrugged Naina making full eye contact and lying truthfully. She knew what revenge they were taking but never wanted anyone to know all this especially Preeti. She stared at Naina for some moments and then shrugged yawning.
"Chal sote Hain. Kal programme hai. Kal 3 baje jaana hai na ?"
"Haan 3 baje" confirmed Naina.
Lying on the bed, Naina turned to the other side as she couldn't stop herself from blushing. She touched her lips sensing him. More blush crept over her face, all again.

__________________________________________

"Haaye meri bacchiyan kitni pyaari lag rahi Hain" exclaimed chachiji cupping their face. Naina and Preeti smiled while chachiji applied Kala teeka.
"Bus aaegi na Lene ?"
"Haan"
"Bas aati hi hogi. Hum chalte Hain. Aap log time se aa jaana" said Naina quickly hugging chachiji.
"All the best Naina preeti. Aag Laga dena stage pe" said Arjun bhaiya quickly hugging them.
"Aap time se aa Jana bhaiya" instructed Naina.
"Haan meri maa ab jaa" exclaimed Arjun bhaiya recieving a smack from Naina.

"Swati ! Bohot hi zyada wali Sundar lag rahi hai Tu !" exclaimed Naina happily hugging her.
"Thank you Naina. Tu bhi toh kitni zyada wali Sundar lag rahi hai ! Gorgeous" appreciated swati.
"Tum dono mujhe bhool Gaye" said Preeti with a sad face. Naina and Swati made an aww face and hugged her tightly.
"Arey ye Sameer Munna pandit himmat Deepak Kahan reh Gaye ??" Asked Preeti.
"Aa rahe honge. Humse zyada toh in logon ko time Lagta hai" said swati while the trio giggled. Soon the boys made their entry. While Sameer and himmat weren't looking less than hero, Munna pandit and their atrangi skit costume had their own swag.
"Kya Baat Hai ! Saare Bandar bade Acche lag rahe Hain" exclaimed Swati recieving a death glare from the boys.
"Haan toh Tu kaunsa chudail se Kam lag rahi hai" replied pandit with full attitude. Everyone laughed while Swati was busy beating him.
"Arey bas bas. Lag rahi hai" said pandit running away. Swati stopped and started laughing.
Naina and Sameer had matching dress while himmat Swati and Preeti too had matching ones. MunDit had according to their roles and Deepak had a formal dress. Sameer and Naina adored each other exchanging shy smile. While others were busy in talking, they distanced themselves from them.
"Naina wo ... Naina wo mujhe kuch" stuttered Sameer.
"Wo kya Sameer ??" asked Naina.
"Naina wo kal ... Kal wo Jo bhi Hua wo"
"Ye wo kal ... Kya bol Rahe ho Sameer clearly bolo na Kuch Sameer Nahi aa Raha" teased Naina. She knew what he's talking about but still acted to be unknown hiding her laugh.
He held her hand and pulled her closer saying "Acha ! Kuch samajh Nahi aa Raha" smirked Sameer bending down towards her face. Naina shuddered at the sudden proximity looking in his eyes while he inched closer and closer to her. Her heart rate increased, eyes widening at every moment. He read her eyes and left her smiling. Naina looked down in shyness.
"Kal wo Jo Kuch bhi Hua wo kiss anjaane me Hua. I'm sorry Naina" said Sameer looking down. Naina lifted her eyes and looked at him. She smiled at his innocence and muttered it's ok while he gave a sheepish smile in return.