Recess BOYA

Kringgg Kringgg Kringgg!!!

Boboiboy POV

As the bells ringing..

Boboiboy :yaya! *serious face*

Yaya : huh? Er huh? Yes! *innocent face *

Boboiboy thought : she's cute *smirk*

Boboiboy : come with me. I take u around this school. And ying go with fang! Yevi with gopal! GOT IT! *firmly*

Triple Y : got it.. *half crying voice*

Yaya POV
After giving a goodbye sign to my friends.I went to boboiboy and thought of myself. Why he's so rude. He can talk nicely right?! Lucky him I have good patience or else he will never see the world again!!!! *pissed looked*

Yaya :erm... by the way, may I know where is the cafeteria here? I kinda hungry *smiles bitterly*

No response... Silence.. One minutes had pass.. Still silence..

Yaya's thought : so awkward.. Why he didn't reply me. Is he deaf or something. Whyy why why I need to spend my one hour recess with this arragont leader. *annoyed looks*

Boboiboy POV

I kinda hungry

Well I don't really want to bring her to cafeteria because there are to many of girls yeah girls will fangirling towards me.. WAIT.. Wait.. Wait I didn't mean to be so arrogant or cliché here.. I just don't want they hurt yaya because of misunderstanding so I decided to bring her to college's garden. There's no people here since this place is private and special for me because I beg my father to do it so because I love to be alone.. I also not sure when did i love to be alone. Well forgot to tell you guys that my father, Amato is principal here.. No one knows it except gopal and fang..
Fang's bro is discipline teachers here
While gopal's uncle is professor of power sphere.. Of course they will know it.. So guys pls keep it a secre-

Yaya : erm where are we.Why this hallways so dark..and why you bring me here!!?? *shaking voice*

I still ignore her question..

Yaya : and why there's big door here.. Why there have a password?! Why you bring me here..?!

Omgoshh she's have so many questions *my head dizzy*
I enter the door's password.. And the door slowly open and I can see she already getting impressed *smirk*

Yaya's thought : woahh so pretty.. Never knew that this place is exist here. Its like a heaven! There have a flowers everywhere even a waterfall. As I was admiring the view. Boboiboy came and interrupted me.

Boboiboy : impressed huh? *smirk*

Yaya just nodding and stands infront of the door while still amazed.. Cute. So I decided to grab her hand and lead her in. I know she was a bit shocked by my actions.

Yaya : eh wait! Why you bring me here!

Boboiboy stop walking and facing her close really close

Boboiboy : you said you're hungry right?

Yaya : yea-hh *stuttering*

Boboiboy : So?just follow me! No more questions!

Yaya's thought : cold...

I bring her near at the cottage nearby the waterfall. Well she still jaw dropping. Such a little girls *smile*
After we sit at the cottage, I called someone to bring us a food.
5 minutes later..

Ochobot :here's your food. Enjoy!

Yaya : who is it? (asking boboiboy with a questionest face)

Boboiboy : he is my power sphre. His name is ochobot *smile*

Yaya : I see. *nodding herselff*
Nice to meet you ochobot, my name is yaya*smiles sweetly*

Ochobot : nice to meet you too yaya! Hope you enjoy the picnic.. I gotta go now. Bye!

Yaya : such a cute power sphre *mumbling herself*

Boboiboy : same like you *mumbling too*

Yaya : what you say??

Boboiboy : eh I said.. Eat faster! The recess time is about to over! *his face slowly turn red*

Yaya : eh still have 40 min *while watching her watch *

Boboiboy : just eat okk?

Yaya : fine..

Skip.. Skip.. Skip

Author POV

After they're done eating, yaya caught him staring at her.

Yaya thought :Did my face look weird?! It's really awkward as we staring at each other without any conversation.. Should i-

Boboiboy : are u full?

Yaya : eh er yes i am.. Thx for the treat *smile*

Boboiboy : who said it was threat *staring with his sexy eyes*(wuah I'm dying 😍)

Yaya : wh...at do y.. ou mean *start to feel scared*

Boboiboy :yeah it's not a threat.. You need to do something for me *come closer until there's no places within them*

Yaya: wh.. at do you w.. ant *try to activate her watch*

Boboiboy start to back off after seeing yaya activate her watch and...

Boboiboy : wuohh relax.. Don't u dare use ur power on me..

Yaya : why not.. Ure the one wh-

Boboiboy : okok I'm just kidding.. *blank face* but u really need to payback the food

Yaya : but how? My money is at the class

Boboiboy : I didn't ask for ur money, silly girls

Yaya : so what do u want?! *getting annoyed *

Boboiboy : I want you to accompany me to this cafe after school

Yaya : but how? U said tht I have to go home late because of th-

Boboiboy : Did I mention ur name?

Yaya : n-no

Boboiboy : so? *try not to laugh*

Yaya : B-but *start to get embarrassed*

Boboiboy : or u really2 want to get detention?

Yaya : yea-no I mean NO never!!!!

Boboiboy : *giggling* then let's go

Yaya : where? *clueless*

Boboiboy :*facepalm* to the class.. Why u're so blur.. Orrrrr u still want to spend time with me (walk closer to yaya)

Yaya : *running away from him* Nooo! I go first.. See u at class bye!!!

Boboiboy thought: she's cute, silly, clueless, pretty and kind. She's perfect for me....

Boboiboy : what have u done with me.... Yaya? Why this feel is so weird?seem like I had been experience this feeling before when the first time I met u here... But when?! ARGHHHH!!!!* My head is hurt and my vision turn black* help me..

Author :OMOOO!! Whats happen with boboiboy!!
What's the meaning behind 'experience ʼ? Did they knew each other.. Ohmyyy😱