The Past Yaya

Yaya POV

Where am I.. The place had nothing but white vision. When I was wondering where am I. I heard someone called me.

xxx : Yaya!!!

Yaya : boboiboy!!!

Wait! That's was me.. But how?! Boboiboy? Why him.. Why we hugging each other...

Boboiboy : yaya I promise that I will always be with you and always be there to protect you.

Yaya : you should be silly *while pokes his face*

Boboiboy and yaya was holding each other hand while looking at each other eyes with much love.. And then boboiboy slowly dissappear and leave yaya alone...
The yaya came towards me..

The yaya : yaya... U need to find it urself. I want u to know that he loved you more than u love urself.. He just disappointed because he cant safe you from it and decided to make himself in dangerous.

Yaya : what do u mean by disappointed? Dangerous ? Who are you?

The yaya : I am you but in the past... I can't tell u more .. Only YOU and HIM will complete the question tht haunted you guys this past years.. I need to go now.. My times had a limit..ouh and ur friends too! Goodbye *smiles with hope*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wait!!!!!
Arghhhhhh!

Ying n yevi :yaya! you're awake.. Are u okay yaya? You keep screaming..

Yaya : guys... Arghh*holding her heads *

Ying : are you okay yaya?My god yaya I'm really2 sorry. Its my fault.. My fault for not telling you the truth  *started to cry*

Yevi : no its our fault.. Sorry for being clueless this whole years yaya. I need too. Because this all..

Yaya : this all what yevi!You know I had enough of this.. This is more hurting than before.. Pls told me the true..im begging you! i had a dream.. The dream is about my past.. My past found me and told me that u guys will tell me all of it!

Yeva : I-i

Ying : fine! I also can't bear it.. Let's go!!!

Yaya : where?!

Ying : you will know it soon *wipes her tears*

Fang POV

Gopal and I still at boboiboy's house. We still waiting for him to come down here at the living room.. But seem like he's getting worst. Suddenly I got a called..

Fang : yeah babe? Did yaya already awake?

Ying : yes she is. Where are u now?

Fang : boboiboy's house.. Why?

Ying : send me the address pls. Now.

Fang : wait why?

xxx : JUST SEND IT!!!!!

Fang : yaya? Are u perhaps-

Yaya : no more question fang!I'm begging you, I really need to meet him

Fang : ouh okey.. Wait a min

Fang : OK done.. Tell me whenever u arrive

The called was ended.. I think this is the time.. *sigh*

Gopal : who is it  fang?

Fang : our girlfriend want to come over. To discuss about yaya..

xxx : our girlfriend huh..

Gopal & fang : boboiboy?!

Fang : we really can explain..

Boboiboy : not now.. Wait for them. *poker face*