Chapter 5

The two arrived at Yoongi's café. Jimin ordered an iced coffee for Jungkook, one strawberry milkshake and strawberry cheesecake for himself. Jimin loves sweet food, he practically lives for it. Jungkook smiles at Jimin who has the biggest smile on his face once what they ordered arrived in their table.

"That's too much sugar" commented Jungkook before taking a sip from his iced coffee. Jimin rolls his eyes, ignoring his comment. "sweet cheeks" he added, making Jimin groaned. He really hates the nickname.

Jimin starts eating his cheesecake, feeling guarded since Jungkook is just staring at him.

"Do you want some?" asked Jimin. Jungkook shakes his head "I don't think my mouth can take much sugar, sweet cheeks" answered Jungkook.

"you don't like sweets then?" Jungkook did not respond and just let Jimin assume.

"is that why you keep calling me sweet cheeks because you hate me?" again Jungkook only stared at him and did not answer.

"weird" mumbled Jimin who just resumed on eating.

"I'll go first" Jungkook stated as he stood up from his seat. Jimin took the whole cake into his mouth, munching it fast as Jungkook starts walking towards the exit.

"hmh..wait!" Jimin runs after him. He grabs Jungkook's arm, causing the taller to turn and face him.

"that's the second time" Jungkook uttered, eyes landed on Jimin's hand.

"Ooops!" giggled Jimin as he withdraws his hand from him, scratching the back of his neck.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, hearing Jimin giggled made him smile a bit.

"what are you doing?" asked Jimin when Jungkook's palm were touching the side of his lips.

"you got cream" the taller guy replies, wiping the younger's lips. Jimin froze on his spot, Jungkook did not withdraw his hand yet, eyes locked on Jimin's lips.

When Jimin finally realise what was going on, he quickly shoved the bad boy's hand away.

"If I can't touch you, then you can't touch me either" Jimin replies with a pout. Jungkook smiles again causing Jimin to frown.

"why is he always smiling?"

" I'm allowing you to touch me then" respond Jungkook with a grin on his face. Jimin is completely annoyed by that grin and was ready to fight.

"Ew, I don't want to touch you" Jimin huffs and walk back to their table to get his milkshake before he grabbed Jungkook's hand as they exited the café completely forgetting what he just said right now about touching Jungkook. And the bad boy was not complaining either.

"now what?" asked Jungkook, when Jimin just stood in front of him outside the café.

"wait, lemme finish this first" Jimin uttered before gulping the milkshake in one go. Jungkook's eyes widened when Jimin finished the drink and shoot the cup in the bin beside Jungkook.

"3 points!" laughed Jimin as the cup went inside. "I'm pretty good at that" stated Jimin proudly. Jungkook just shakes his head and chuckles at Jimin's silliness.

"Yes, you could win a championship" replied Jungkook sarcastically. Jimin scoffs, not liking the sarcasm.

"So, will you study with me then?" asked Jimin, changing the subject. He doesn't want to play around no more, it is time to go back to business.

Jungkook crossed his arms "no" he responded before walking away.

"What?!" Jimin follows behind him.

"But I gave you free iced coffee!" whined Jimin and tugs Jungkook's shoulder.

The bad boy stopped walking as he glanced back at Jimin.

"Yes, and you owe me an apology" and with that Jimin lets go. Jungkook gave him a glare that sends shivers to his whole body. Just now Jungkook was smiling and then, he changed his mood.

Jungkook proceeds walking without looking back. Jimin is in a fight with himself if he will run and follow him or be stubborn and stand with his pride.

Jimin realised, he is Jimin so he won't be swallowing his pride even if it was his fault.

"I already gave him an iced coffee! And now he wants an apology? I do owe him one! But I gave him iced coffee which cost me!" Jimin says angrily to himself.

"If you're stubborn, then I'm stubborn!" huffed Jimin as he crossed his arms, eyes still looking at the back of Jungkook's figure who was getting further away.

Jimin ruffles his hair in frustration, fighting the urge to run after Jungkook.

"Ugh, damn you" muttered Jimin as he run faster in a speed of light to catch up with the guy who makes him so annoyed.

"HEY!" he calls with an unsteady breathing. Jungkook proceeds to walk. "Yah! Jungkook!" called Jimin for the second time. He was still running after him, close, so close.

"JUNGKOOK!" called Jimin on the top of his lungs, and that finally caught Jungkook's attention, but he was still facing the other side. Jimin bends on his knees as he tried to catch his breath. "I—ah ha—"Jimin wipes his sweat his palm. "I—ahm, I'm sorry.. okay?" Jimin says in defeat, finally swallowing his pride and his stubbornness. Jungkook's eyes lit up as he turned around, facing the boy who was still fanning himself and catching his breath.

He walks towards the boy and says " ah, sweet cheeks, that wasn't so hard was it?" Jungkook grinned teasingly, ruffling the boy's hair. Jimin wants to shove him, fight and kick him so bad, but he run out of energy.

"lets meet up in the café tomorrow after school, see you then" Jungkook said, turning his heels as he walk away. " bye sweet cheeks!"

"damn you" Jimin says with a gritted teeth.

How was the chapter?

Any clue to whats going to happen next?

This chapter is just them bickering ahhaahah