Chapter 1

Chapter 1:

The Nura Clan main house is not something anyone should set their judgement on. A mansion full of demons. The generations of the Nurrarihyon. To think that the third heir of the Nura Clan, Nura Rikuo, have entered the picture. The symbol of peace. The union of both humans and ayakashi. The responsibilities he bears is much heavier than a normal ayakashi nor a normal human.

Nura Rikuo, the symbol of peace that Nura Rihan had wished. Nura Rikuo has a split personality. A normal boy by day, a crazy head of the clan by night. The lord of darkness. This secret must absolutely never let the cat out of the bag, especially Rikuo's school friends. It was sad for Rikuo. He had lost his father at a very young age. He, as a human, kept all pain, sadness and joy of the Nura Clan to himself. He can never talk to anyone about it. Cheerful, yet sad.

Years later.....

Nura Rikuo of today is what we see. "I'm going!" called Rikuo as he left the mansion. He raced down the road to his school, Ukiyoe Middle. "Good morning, Rikuo!" greeted his classmates of the Kiyo Patrol Cross. Kiyosutgu, as usual, have a computer in front of him researching information on demons. Yura had an expressionless face staring at him. Kana is energetic as usual. RRRIIIINNNGGG!!! went the bell. The homeroom teacher came in and took the attendance. Then she introduced two new students. "This is Hira Masashi and Yuna Sahashi, Please guide them in anyway you can~" "Yes, sensei~" chorused the class. Rikuo shivered at the new students' presence. "Why are they so familiar?" he panicked. He was afraid what Karasu-tengu had mentioned turned out to be too good to be true, "Okay then, you two can sit in the seats behind Rikuo." said the homeroom teacher. "Eech?!" shrieked Rikuo. "Anything wrong, Nura?" asked the homeroom teacher. "N...no, everything's fine." Rikuo replied in a hurry. "Yo, waka..." they whispered as they walked past Rikuo.

When lunch time comes around, the two new students tagged along with Rikuo to the rooftop. "Look who's here," said Kiyosutgu. Yura expression was more deadly than usual. Maybe she found out the two new students were actually underlings of the Nura Clan? Kana laughed. "You two are Hira Masashi and Yuna Sahashi, right? Welcome to Kiyo Patrol Cross!" said Kiyosutgu cheerfully. "Urgh...call me Hira, and this is Yuna." mumbled Hira. Rikuo watched them talking to Kiyosutgu. "Do you know them?" Kana asked Rikuo, "N...no way!" laughed Rikuo. "Now, as I was saying, we, the Kiyo Patrol Cross will be planning a huge event for our school festival. The participants will be our classmates! How's that?" said Kiyosutgu proudly. "EEEH?!" everyone else yelled. "WHY?!" "Because it's more interesting this way!" replied Kiyosutgu. "Kiyosutgu, you're a troublesome guy..." muttered Hira and Yuna. "With this, I can be one step closer to the master of darkness!" Kiyosutgu's eyes were shining with his dreams in his mind. "Duh...it's no use once he's like that...." muttered Tsurara. Rikuo blinked . "Tsu...Tsu...Tsurara! Since when you have been here?!" asked Rikuo, :Since a long time ago, Waka..." "Really? Sorry, sorry, I didn't notice," replied Rikuo. NOOOOOO WAYYYYY!

A school trip to Kyoto. What events awaits them? Can they fight their fate of destiny? The feel of fate had begun to turn before they even know it. Everyone has a role. Beware....