Chapter 4

Chapter 4:

"Arika....Have been a long time since I heard that name..." said the Nura Clan supreme commander, Nurraihyon, after he received the message from Kubinashi. "What have you done this time?!" "Commander, shall I deal with him?" said Gyuuki. "Ah, Gyuuki. Arika is not someone we, the old people to meddle in it. Let's leave it to the hands of the third head, Nura Rikuo." said Nurraihyon. "Yes, Supreme Commander," said Gyuuki.

Loud footsteps were heard running up the stairs. He finally reached the top and banged the door open. "Waka! Are you alright?!" yelled Kubinashi. Arika eyed Kubinashi. "Kubinashi...huh." muttered Arika. "You...are Arika, aren't you? What are you doing with Waka?! Don't even think of dragging him there as Tarashi had did to you!" yelled Kubinashi. "Tarashi is my dearest, don't even speak ill of her!" Arika yelled too. "So, my lord, be it or that? Which shall you choose? The time is limited! Choose well." "Waka....the Seven Flames Clan...." muttered Tsurara. Arika caught Rikuo and took off. "Bye, I got what I wanted. Now my lord is in my hands, I have nothing to do with you guys! May we meet again in the future!" Arika stuck out his tongue and disappeared. "WAKAAAAAAA!!!" screamed Tsurara. Kejorou was at the ground floor. She too, saw Arika took away Rikuo. She tried to snatch with her hair, but failed. They had disappeared into thin air. "What should we do? Waka was kidnapped!" said Tsurara. Kurata smashed the wall into rubble. "Why on Earth did that Arika want with Waka?! Don't tell me......!!" "Calm down, Aotabou. Don't jump to conclusions when we don't know what they're up to," said Kubinashi. "Let's report it to the supreme commander first." When they returned to the main house, they were very depressed. It was the first time they returned without Rikuo. "Kejorou, Yuki-Onna, Kubinashi, what happened? Where's Waka?" the demons of the main house asked.

"Rikuo was kidnapped, wasn't he?" said Nurraihyon. "Supreme Commander!" "I know. That was Arika's doing, wasn't it?" said Nurraihyon. "H...how did you know?!" said Tsurara. "Arika was once part of the Nura Clan," said Gyuuki. "What?!" everyone chorused. "He was once part of us?!" "Then why did he kidnapped Waka?! He's with the-" "Seven Flames Clan," Kubinashi cut off Aotabou. "Seven Flame Clan are a group of demons who lost their placein the society and became emotionless weapons and killers. They are bestowed the power of seven flames of the Seven Princes of Hell!" said Kurotabou. The main house was speechless as there was nothing they could do. Find every inch of the town? Their hideout? No idea. Please be safe, Rikuo.... the demons from the main house and its 72 sub organizations prayed.

At the Seven Flames Clan main house, Rikuo was locked in a very spacious room. After a while, Rikuo regained consciousness. "Where am I?" was the first thing came to his head. The place looked nothing like his room, nor the main house. It was a foreign place where he did not know where. Rikuo tried to push the doors open, but it was locked. Rikuo panicked and banged the door. "Anyone there? Let me out! Why am I here?!" "Master Arika, the Nura Clan brat is making a ruckus. What shall we do?" asked the servants. "Nothing. Just leave him alone." said Arika. "What have you brought home this time, Arika?" said Tarashi. "Tarashi, my dear....that is someone who'll become one of us soon. Soon..." said Arika. "How cruel, Arika..." murmured Tarashi. "So are you, my dear..." replied Arika. He then took a sword and headed to the room Rikuo was confined in. Arika unlocked the door and strutted in. Rikuo glanced at the entrance. "Who are you?" he said. "Oh, have you forgotten the man who kidnapped you? How cruel." said Arika. "I am Arika, from the Seven Flames Clan. And you, Nura Rikuo, will become part of us. You will forget everything and start anew here." Arika drew the sword and bared it at Rikuo's neck. Rikuo froze. "What's going on? Forget everything? Start a new life? DON'T JOKE WITH ME!" Arika clicked his fingers. Servants tied Rikuo's hands so that he would not cause trouble. Then, Arika took the potion he received from the servants and forced it down Rikuo's throat. Rikuo could not do anything but swallow it. After a few seconds, Rikuo fell unconscious once again. "Sweet dreams, Nura Rikuo. When you wake up, you won't be Nura Rikuo anymore. You will become Kaoru of the Seven Flames Clan." said Arika as he left the room.

The true objective of the Seven Flames Clan is revealed?! Will Rikuo's memories be wiped out? Will he become part of thr Seven Flames Clan and take on the name 'Kaoru'? Be it thou art? This or that? Night or day? Light or dark? Which is it, I wonder...