"Busy Everyday"

"Do you think you have any tips that could help?" You ask Taehyung and he thinks carefully, before answering your question.

"When I swing my right hand, you should be ready to receive with your left, and grab the forearm with your right hand, always lean you head back in case your hands aren't fast enough so you still have a chance of avoiding the hit." Taehyung explains and you nod you head, stuffing your Cheerios in your mouth.

"That makes a lot of sense." You comment and continue to enjoy you cereal.

"When are we heading to the gym?" You ask another question and Taehyung pulls his phone out, most likely checking the time.

"In about 2 and half hours, so you should go take a shower, stinky" He nudges you towards the bathroom and you laugh, walking inside and closing the door.
_______________

???'s POV

"Are we almost ready? I'm starting to lose my patience." Boss asks and I sigh.

This dude is getting on my nerves.

"Just about ready, boss. The crew is just gathering surveillance on Y/n. We should be good in about a week or so." I exhale and turn to face boss.

"Alright, just get it done." Boss stands up and heads for the door.

"Don't disappointed me, Chaeyoung." Boss addressed me and slammed the door.

I can't wait to get this stupid bitch, so she's out of my life and Taehyung can be mine again.

Watch out Y/n, I'm coming for you.
_____________
Your POV

"Give me more! You have got to be faster than that, y/n."
I swing at Taehyung and he easily dodges my punch and pushes me back down.

My butt lands onto the mat and I groan.

My poor butt.

Taehyung pulls me back up and I glare at him.

As if to provoke me, his rose his eyebrow, and pushed me back again.

This time I was able to grab his hand, and I push his forearm up to disable him.

While he couldn't move his arm, I swept my right leg under him and knocked him down.

He looked up at me from the mat that he was laid on, and a huge grin automatically appeared on his face.

"Great job baby! Keep it up!" He encouraged and you also smiled.

You felt a sense of pride, knowing that you had accomplished something today.

In your moment of pride, you felt your arm being twisted and you being flipped into the air.

You land on your back and let out a huge groan.

Well, at least it wasn't your butt this time.

Taehyung stood over you with his arms crossed.

"Next lesson. Never get distracted."
___________

You lay in your bed after you had taken you a well deserved shower.

"I did better today. I even knocked him off his feet." You mumbled as roll into your side.

"Yes baby, you did do better." Taehyung enters your room and sits on your bed, handing you the cold water you had asked for.

"Thanks." You take the glass and he leans over and gives you a kiss on the forehead.

"Do you want to take the day off tomorrow? You have school tomorrow, so you'll be extra tired..." Taehyung caresses you lower back and you wrap you arms around him out of force of habit.

"No, its ok. In order for me to even get good, I have to keep trying. I can't stop now, and I won't stop." You massage the back of taehyung's nape as he lays you back onto the bed.

He lays beside you and wraps his arm around you.

"I'm proud of you. You really are getting better everyday." He whispers and you smile.

Shit, I'm already falling asleep. Fucking Taehyung and his cuddly hugs.

"Just rest already. The earlier you sleep, the less tired you'll be in the morning." Taehyung places your head on his chest and you close your eyes.

"Will you be here when I wake up?" You mumble, already dozing off on Taehyung's chest.

"No, I have a meeting in the morning, but I'll send Jungkook and Jimin to pick you up for school, ok?" He pats your back and gives you a kiss on your partially exposed shoulder.

"Goodnight beautiful, I love you." He looks down to find you fast asleep.

Taehyung chuckles to himself, and places a hand on your head.

"Maybe I'll just stay for a couple of hours." He closes his eyes.
______________

Your alarm for school blares and you sit up, almost to asleep to function. You look over to the side of the bed to see that the spot Taehyung had taken was now empty. You get up and go to the kitchen to grab some water, and see a note on the counter.

Dear Princess,

I'm sorry you had to wake up without me. As I said last night, I have an important meeting I need to attend and I needed to leave. I've already told Jimin and Jungkook to pick you up for school, and I left you some fruits in the fridge. I'll pick you up after school, so we can train. I love you and hope you have a great day at school.

Yours,
Taehyung

You smile to yourself and take a sip of your water.

You wished that water had been coffee, but you had to lay off the caffeine, it was already enough that you had been smoking weed.

You doorbell rings and you curse at yourself silently.

It was probably Jungkook and Jimin, and you hadn't even got dressed yet.

You jog to the door and peek thought the peephole, making sure it was the boys you were expecting before opening the door.

Yup. It was them alright.

Opening the door, both Jungkook and Jimin awkwardly smiled, neither saying anything.

"Um, goodmorning...?" You step aside so they could come and they step in, scanning your place before looking back at you.

"Nice place." Jungkook comments and sits down on the couch.

"Thanks. Just make yourselves at home while I go get ready." You say before walking out of the living room and back into your bedroom.

After a while you walk back into the living room, and this time your hair was brushed and your breath didn't stink.

"Alright idiots, let's go"