𝟷.𝟶𝟼

.

| CHAPTER SIX |
Worries

" his words hit me as
if my heart was ripped
out of my chest. My mind
was blank but still rapidly
working. "

" he evaluates the power
in others which he uses
to his advantage and likes
to fight them once those
people reach their full
potential. "

.

˛
》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《
˚

- Flashback -

"Get back here you!" I run away hoping I don't get caught. I tighten my grip onto the loaf of bread and keep running through the rain, making the bread become soggy.

I finally made it.

I catch my breath while being filled with joy from my first successful steal. Well, that is until I feel my small body getting picked up and tossed onto a rusty stone wall that caused shivers to vibrate through me.

"You little rodent! You can't steal all your life and think you'll survive just by doing it!" The man yells then throws stones at me. I hide my face in my knees while silent tears rushed down my cheeks. Praying for someone or something to save me.

Some more people joined in on throwing rocks aggressively at me, with no shame in them.

The pain rose with every shout and every hit. Almost to my breaking point. But then their throws, stopped. The pain was far from over, but they stopped throwing.

I peeked my head up slightly to see a boy who was in his late teenage years standing in front of me. Blocking every single hit from the rocks.

"If you all don't stop~ I'll kill every single one of you." The boy said loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Yeah right! You're just a boy!" People start yelling toward him which he just smiled too.

Soon enough, before I could even blink the boy sliced every person's body in half. Their bodies stood there for a few short seconds before flopping down. Then the boy looked back at me with a smile, that I groggily resembled.

My brother.

- Present -

As we were running I could feel the water pound against my feet with each step. The only thing that helped make the run a little more comfortable was my walking stick.

"Now everyone, please make sure to follow close behind me," Satotz states to everyone who seemed to be gasping for air.

I was still next to Killua and Gon; both who seemed to not be tired or uncomfortable at all. I am a bit surprised about how they can both keep up with me. But I guess they aren't normal either.

The fog randomly thickened to the point where I can't see anyone except Killua and Gon next to me clearly.

"Y/N, Gon," Killua says.