Move in

Y/n POV

You where nervous to say the least moving in with you best friend it's embarrassing that your parents left you out like that.

But your lucky to have someone like Osamu who would take you in he didn't live with his parents and he certainly didn't live alone,he lived with
Atsumu his twin brother who was a real pain in the ass to say the least he would always play pranks and from what Osamu  told you he had new girls over almost every day.

Well scratch them thought you where moving in what could be more exciting and embarrassing at the same time then moving in with your Male best friend and his hot twin brother.

You sighed as you walked into the cab that was destined to Osamus house as you would just stare at your empty house while you drive away  "it's fine Y/n your 17 your a second year things come and go and you will be ok" you mentioned in your head to calm you down as the driver slammed on the breaks "we are here now get out kid"he yelled from the front seat as you where opening the door to the car and going to the boot to get you luggage.

Suddenly your tackled to the floor by Osamu but no wait thats not Osamu holy shit that's Atsumu."Get off please"you say as you try and get you luggage from the floor since your cab already drove away.

"Damn it your heavy atsumu"he just snickers and get off of you "come in Osamu is waiting in the kitchen" you follow him as he gestures for you to follow.

You where not going to lie you did have some feelings for Osamu but from what you saw inside thoes feeling just went away with a poof

Osamu was there with your enemy (he didn't know you hated her) she just smiled at you sheepishly "ugh don't tell me she lives here" you say as you point at Haruno.

"Her oh no ha ha ha that's just my girlfriend Haruno you guys know each other" Osamu asks concern in his voice

You just grab Atsumu by the hand and ask him to lead you to where you would be staying.

He leads you to a room with two embeds one on the far left the other on the far right the room was pretty big and yellow decorated in volleyball posters , medals and balls.

You thought you where going to have your own room so you ask Atsumu who else is staying in this room?

He just smirks and says " me hunny it's my room Osamus room is too small and we only have two bedrooms with this house"

You take a step back and acknowledge the fact you and atsumu will be sharing a room oh god you hated that.

"Don't bring any of your dick girls round when I'm in Atsumu" he just stares at you and laughs
"My fans are a bunch of screaming pigs why would I invite them"he asks confused

"Well Osamu told me otherwise"you snap back embarrassed as you place your stuff on the right bed next to the door.

Hey hey hey I'm the author but don't call me author I'm kornelia also I go by atsu anyway did you like this part feed back will be appreciated also any ideas.