Baka

It's been 2 weeks since you moved in. Your starting to get used to atsumu and his antics now but it's weird he still hasn't bought any girls round.

Y/n pov

You yawn as you head out of your bed seeing Atsumu is still asleep which is normal since you wake up at 5am every morning .

You wanted to practice with someone but everyone is also sleeping so you just decided to go on a jog.

You put on you air forces as you head out of there house to explore and go on a hour jog round the park as you do have a match coming up.

You jog up to the park and see your boy friend ..

"HEY HEY HEY,y/n-chan I haven't seen you in so long"you recognise you boyfriends voice and turn around "hey bokuto" you cling onto him.

You two kiss for a while, you have been dating for 7 years now but you have never gone further then kissing you where starting to think the worst about bokuto.

You guys talk for around 3 hours losing track of time and you where just finishing the conversation so go for your jog as you did so and started turning around and jogging into the distance.

You came back to the same spot around 20 minutes later since you where jogging around the park.

But to your horror you see

"Bokuto what the hell is going on here" you scream as you run away to go back to the miyas house.

Bokuto trying to catch up to you but he couldn't .

You where crying so much the snow beneath your legs started to melt away from your tears.

You run inside the house as bokuto loses track of you.

When you walked into the house you saw the twins sitting and eating breakfast on there table.

Osamu stands up and asks you what happens you just clear your eyes and say everything is fine.

You just run up to the room you and atsumu share and cry.

Hey it's me kornelia I hope you enjoyed this chapter also who was Bokuto kissing when you saw him.