How it Started

A/n: This is a smutty Bughead ddlg story so if you don't like that kind of stuff don't read this. Luv y'all lots🥰 -S

Betty POV
I thought it was going to be a normal day. I thought that I was never going to see him again. Until that one night my life changed for ever. But first let's rewind that clock a little bit shall we.

2 Years earlier

My life was perfect. I was always referred to as 'The Perfect Girl Next Door'. I was always innocent. I was never tardy or got detention in school. I wore tight knit sweaters with cats on it and blue skinny jeans. I was apart of Cheryl's River Vixens. I also got all A's and never anything less. I have everything handed to me on a sliver plater. But there was  one secret that I was hiding from everyone. I was secretly a little on the inside. My parents despised ddlg so much that when they found out that my sister Polly was a little they sent her to the Sisters of Quiet Mercy. I haven't seen in a couple months and I miss her a lot. But some thing that doesn't make since to me was that my parents were also into ddlg back when they were my age. But right now I just have to ignore that fact because if I don't they will send my to that hell hole. I didn't know anyone was into ddlg in Riverdale. People in this shit place are just into football, baseball, or literally nothing at all. That was until I was on a Daddy website and saw the most unexpected thing. Archie Andrews. The Golden Boy of this town. The Varsity football captain. I mind was absolutely blown. To think that the boy next door, MY NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR was into ddlg made my mind spin in circles. But I decided to message him. I have had a crush on Archie and this just made it ten times better. So I sent him this, "Hey Archiekins,(A/n: Ugh I hate that name) I didn't think I find you on here but then again I bet you didn't think I be on here to 😉" and I hit send. A couple minutes later his sent me this...

A/n: I HAVE MY FIRST STORY AHHHH. I really hope y'all enjoy this. I'm not going to have a post schedule it mostly when I feel like it. I'll talk to y'all later luvs -S
P.S. this is a Bughead story it will just have some Barchie back sorry for line the first 2 or 3 chapters