Republish 4: Full version if you can't see it!

After sleeping for only a few hours, I decided to get dressed and then visit my mortal friends. I found Sabrina outside Harvey's garage door, and we both greeted each other and then entered the garage. I raised a brow at the sight of my friends and Sabrina spoke, "Where have you guys been?"

I then spoke, "Were you guys trying to take some mud monster down or something?"

Harvey shook his head, "We were in the mud. Where have you two been?"

I answered first, "Ugh, all over. Things have been a little crazy." Sabrina nodded her head, "Yeah, same."

Theo spoke, "Baseball players got turned into pigs."

Sabrina and I spoke simultaneously, "What!?"

"Harvey and Billy and Carlos went to the carnival."

Harvey then spoke, "And this woman, some kind of witch-"

Robin interrupted him, "Circe."

Harvey then continued, "Turned Billy and Carlos and Martin and Eric into pigs. They're in Theo's barn."

Theo spoke, "And Robin's one of 'em."

Sabrina spoke, "Wait, Robin, you're a pagan?"

Robin spoke, "I travel with them."

I then spoke, "If you travel with the pagans, then why are you here with Theo and Harvey and not with them?"

"They are planning a slaughter that I will not be party to. I knew love once, and I want to feel it again. I-I am feeling it again, and I don't want what they want, not anymore."

Sabrina asked, "And what do they want?"

"They-we came to Greendale to resurrect the pagan gods, starting with the oldest one, the Greenman."

"Why should we believe you?"

I turned to Sabrina, "Look, Sabrina. Remember when I said that 'they smell like blood and dirt'? That clearly means that they are using blood to resurrect something like the Greenman. Now Robin could have just kept this information from us, he didn't have to help any of us at all."

Robin then took his cap off, "I, uh..." He stepped forward, "I put myself in your hands. There's no going back to the pagans after what I said to you."

"How do we stop them?"

I answered, "They need virgin blood. Theo and Harvey are virgins, but Roz is not. Which is probably why they turned her to stone, that, and the fact that she could use her cunning against them."

Sabrina sighed, "This is a nightmare. And when exactly is this resurrection supposed to happen?"

Robin answered, "Uh. When the Greenman's head scrapes the sky, and the ripe fruit falls from his arms."

"So there's still time to stop that from happening and save Roz?"

Harvey sighed, "You keep saying that, Sabrina, but how? You don't have any powers."

A voice was then heard, "Perhaps I can help." Caliban revealed himself by opening the door.

"What the hell is he doing here?"

I sighed as I walked up to him, "Caliban, if this is about the third challenge..." I stopped in front of him as he spoke, "I came to make a proposal, away from the courts of Hell. If my queen were to entertain it, I would, in turn, help your friend." I looked at him questioningly, "What do you know about turning someone from stone to flesh?" His eyes traveled down my body and up to my eyes, "I'm made of clay."