Draco Malfoy x OC - "I loathe you"

Well done to IndiaTheLeafwing , who was the first to guess Draco from my extremely cryptic clues!

Here you go mcflyvideos , this one is for you! I really loved writing it, that's all I'm going to say so I don't give anything away!

"Look who it is!" Drawled Draco Malfoy, an evil smirk playing on his lips. "Potter, Weasel and the mudblood twins."
"Shove off Malfoy!" Said Harry, annoyed.
Ron was rolling up his sleeves. "I swear to Merlin, if you call them that one more time I will.. I'll.."
"Mud...blood," said the blonde, drawing out each syllable.
That was it. Ron and Harry handed their bags to Hermione, but before they could attack Malfoy, I had my wand at his throat. He grabbed my arm and leaned forward. I could feel his breath in my ear, and my heart beat faster.
"Astronomy tower. 8PM." He whispered so only I could hear.
I bit my lip.
"Make it 9," I shot back.
"Done." He agreed. He let go of my arm and smirked. I raised my eyebrows at him, and turned to face my friends. They didn't suspect a thing, so I turned back to face Draco.
"I loathe you," I snarled.
"I loathe you," He snarled back. Hermione grabbed my arm and pulled me away. I turned my head back briefly, and looked at the blonde boy. He winked.
*
"April May Granger, what the hell were you thinking?" Hermione asked, pacing up and down the dorm. "As your older sister, I-"
"By three minutes Hermione, I hardly call that older." I cut in, more focused on curling my eyelashes than my twin sister's ranting.
"He could have really hurt you!" She shouted, making me jump and stab myself in the eye with my mascara.
"He didn't though, it's this bloody mascara that hurt me!"
Hermione folded her arms. I rolled my eyes and started applying my apple-red lipstick.
"Another thing, why are you putting on makeup? It's 7PM, if anything you should be getting out the face wipes." She laughed slightly, more of an out breath than a laugh. It was like a 'Huh' instead of a 'Ha', but that's besides the point. The point is-
"The point is that I'm onto you," She said, trying to stare me into saying something.
"And what, dear sister, is it that you're onto? Could it be the fact that it was me who borrowed your copy of Little Women and left lipstick smudges over Laurie's name? Or maybe it's how the reason your eyelash curler is broken is because I stood on it when me, Lavender and Parvati played twister at midnight with Dean and Seamus while you were out saving the day? Or, saving the night depending on how you look at it." My sweetly innocent tone did nothing to contribute to my attempt at leading her away from finding out about my illicit rendezvous. Just when I had thought all hope was lost, she gave in.
"Fine," said Hermione, and I let out a breath I didn't know I had been holding in, "If you're not going to tell me, then I won't push you on one condition." I knew there'd be a catch. Godric, my sister knew just how to play me. Actually, she could probably play me better than anyone, seeing as we're identical. Although, I do have a freckle near the corner of my left eye that she would have to draw on with eyeliner or something, but I'm getting off track.
"On one condition: you have to buy me a new eyelash curler." She said. I put a hand over my heart.
"Hermione Jean Granger, twin's honour, I solemnly promise so to do." We saluted each other, and she hugged me.
"Wherever you're going, just promise me you'll come back in one piece."
I smiled, grabbed my leather jacket, and left the dorm shouting "I promise!" as I ran down the stairs to the common room.
*
"April, where are you going?"
I looked at my watch, 8:25, I had about ten minutes before I needed to leave.
"Gibraltar?" My voice went up at the end, making it seem more like I was asking than answering a question.
"Where the fuck is Gibraltar?"
"It's near Spain, Ron. Also, April, you do keep disappearing. It's almost as if.." Ginny gasped. "You have a boyfriend!" Ron and Harry stared at me.
"Here we go." I huffed, rolling my eyes.
"Out with it, who is he?" Asked Ron, hands on hips, with a look not dissimilar to the one his mum wore when him, Fred and George got back from rescuing Harry before second year.
"Why should I have to tell you, mother? I am Juliet, he is Romeo and you cannot keep us apart!" I proclaimed dramatically.
"At least give us a clue, April." Said Ginny.
"Who's April? My name is Juliet," I smiled evilly, and the three of them rolled their eyes.
"Juliet, what house is he in?" Asked Harry.
"Not Gryffindor, dear brother." I said, in my best Shakespearean voice.
"Ravenclaw? Hufflepuff? Slytherin? Slytherin! Your nostrils flared when I said Slytherin he's Slytherin isn't he?" Ginny said in an accusatory tone. Harry looked furious.
"Yes, now I need to go for my one true love awaits!" I said, abruptly ending the conversation. I saluted Ginny, turned away and marched out of the portrait hole.
*
It's a funny thing, how two completely different people can be drawn to one another. I mean, to an outsider, it would look as if Draco and I despised each other. The truth is, over the years, we've just gotten better at acting.