three|🌹

세|chapter three
what if?
만약?

세|chapter threewhat if?만약?

-----

Taehyung|태형

I groaned lightly as the sun hit my eyes, I turned around, hoping the sunlight will go away, and it did.

But I was a bit startled when I felt weighy on my waist, I opened my eyes ans blushed,
I was met by Jungkook's broad chest and neck filled with hickeys.

The 'incident' that happened last night came flowing
back at me, making my face flush red, that really happened huh..How am I going to face him now?!

I let out a little yelp when I was pulled closer,
face flushing even more red when Jungkook nuzzled his head into my neck.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
The word that's being repeated on my head right now.

I slept with a second year,
oh god I slept with a second year;

It's not that I'm disgusted,
I mean, he is my crush, AND suitor but,
oh god what if I get pre- what the fuck am I thinking?
I won't get pregnant! I'm a man! Slight.

But what if they make fun of him and it's all my fault?

What if his reputation gets ruined because of me?

What if words go out?

What if a rumour spreads?

And it's all because of me.

"I'm sorry..." I mumbled, getting out of his grip,
I grabbed all my clothes and put it on, then quietly getting out of the room.

I crossed my fingers hoping I don't bump with anyone.

My breath hitched and I immediately hide, Somi was getting out her room, thankfully she didn't notice me.

I rushed out of the house and got into a taxi, nervously biting my fingers.

Why did I sleep with him? Oh god if some rumour spreads about him?
I can live with it but he's just new to the school and he'll probably spend another 3 years or so there and that rumour will probably stick to him until then.

And I can't risk that since he has quite the reputation,
especially since his family is well known.

I need to make sure that doesn't happen because
the many what ifs I'm thinking
can actually happen cause many people are against his family and would probably do anything to shut them down.

I need to stay away from him.

I have to.

I need to.

I ruffled my hair and looked out the window, staring at the sky, funny how my mood matches the weather.

Gloomy.

"Sir..is it okay to put on some music?" The driver said and I just hummed;

And why is the music sad too?

Is the gods sharing my gloomy mood?

After a few minutes I arrived back in the apartment where I stayed at.

I ran my hands through my hair as I quickly went upstairs, when I arrived at my apartment
I paced around, clutching my head, oh god please help me.

I mean there was no problem right? I think.

I jumped a little as I heard my phone ring,
shit! It was Jungkook!

I panicked so I quickly ended it, making me panic even more, "Shit! Why the fuck did I do that?!" I muttered to myself, I need Jimin right now, like really, but I really did not want to bother so I kept myself shut.

I have been purposely being cold and also ignoring Jungkook, and for that I think my karma was vomitting every
fucking morning.

It's been 2 weeks and a half after that...um...incident, and I think Jungkook wants to talk
to me about it and I just kept ingnoring him.

"I think karma got me" I said to Jimin silently as we were in the library cause Jungkook
kept finding where I am.

"Why do even have to ignore him? You just had sex" Jimin said and I immediately blushed "Hey!" I said and slapped him palyfully "What's your karma though?" He asked, smirking a little "I feel sick in the morning min, I hate it" I said and sighed dramatically, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion "Sick? Every morning?" He said and I rolled my eyes "Do I have to repeat myself?" I said "I need to test something" He said and I furrowed my brows.

"We are so not cutting school" I said "Oh come on! Graduation is just 4 days away!" Jimin said as hs dragged me out the hallway "Exactly! Why can't we just do this test of yours later?" I said "Hmph! Fine..I guess I'll have to cancel my date with Yoonie" Jimin said and let me go
"Ya- wait what? Date?" I said "Haha! Would you look at the time! I'm late for class! Bye!" Jimin said then ran away.

Damn your little legs.

I sighed and was about to go to the restroom when I see Jungkook, I quickly turned around and walked faster to my class even though it doesn't start until 25 minutes.

I wonder.

What if I didn't get scared and left him?

What if my anxieties didn't get to me?