MNL 1

Hi. I'm Rai Grim, a famous model and singer. Oh, I'm also the son of a CEO of the successful company throughout America. I know what you're thinking.

You think I'm lucky well, your wrong- sooo wrong being part of the Grim family is one thing you would not want cause this family is much worse than living in the streets or the slam or wherever it is.

Anyways, as I said I'm a model and a singer but that's not the only thing I'm force to do, yes you heard me right I was-no I am force to do it and I'm also force to clean up the mess of my family and no it's not poop or anything, so get it out of your head.

It's humans I was cleaning up, not alive but dead, well some of them are alive. They were people who go against the Grim family, it's either they target us or our company, sigh, they will die along the way before they even succeed.

It might be hard to believe but it is true and the hard part is.. I'm the one who's killing them, don't get me wrong I pity them but I can't go against my dad after all I don't want taking those punishments of his. What it is? Trust me it's better that you don't know to keep your innocence.

Let's get to story then!!

---------------------------------------------------------

Rai Pov

"Kyaaa!! Rai-sama your so handsome!! "

"I love you please take me"

"How can you be so talented Rai-sama!! "

"Please prison me with your love!! "

I heard them as I walk out of the studio to head for my other photoshoot. Flashing them a smile as I make my way to the waiting vehicle.

"You must be tired master Rai" Neil my butler/driver said as he drove. I sigh in response "I'll sleep for a bit so wake me when we get there" I heard him answer then my eyes close.

I heard voices of men arguing I opened my eyes and look outside the window to see my butler with three other men.

"Let's just kill him while his asleep damnit! " I narrow my eyes as I heard one of the guy said to my butler "we're instructed to take the USB first before we kill him so be patient" My butler stated.

I walk out of the car "let's get this over with. Who are you people? " They all turned and pointed their guns at me "woah, relax I don't have any weapon with me and there's like four of you do you think I would stand a chance" I said hands in the air.

"Give us the USB that contains every person you Grims killed!! " The guy 2 yelled. I'll be calling them that since I don't care about their names.

"Hmm, if I give it to you and you let me go I will be punished but if I don't you will kill me" I sat leg cross on the ground "I think I'd rather die than be punished by that man" I smile slightly resting my head on my palm.

"Your sick!! Choosing death over punishment!! " Guy 3 yelled disgusted. I raised a brows "maybe, maybe not" My butler walk to me and place the tip of the gun on my forehead "just tell us where it is".

I look at him trying to hide my sadness. The person I trusted and show a bit of my true self turns out to be one of the person I can't trust.