MNL 2

Sei Pov

Wondering who I am? Well I'm Rai Grim though I got reincarnated and now
goes by the name Seiji Lin.

I'm currently seven years old and surprisingly I got reincarnated in KHR the favorite anime of my assistant but it's just one of the shocking things I found out.

"Sei, Kei breakfast is ready!! " I heard Aunt Saya, she is my dad's sister and other one taking care of us since mom died when we were three.

I walk towards Kei my identical twin but his eyes is the same color as our mom while mine I inherited from dad "Kei wake up we don't want to be late on the first day" I shook him and he turn
to face me "can't we just attend tomorrow" He groan wrapping his
hand on my waist as I sit on his bed.

"We can't now come on auntie will get angry if we're not downstairs in five minutes" I drag him out of the bed and he whine in protest I just giggle at him and left him as he got change.

"Good morning auntie" I greeted and sat on the chair then begun to eat my breakfast "good morning to you too Sei" She drink her coffee "good morning~~" Kei greater with a yawn and we both greeted him back.

----------------------------------------------------------

I stop from walking as I tighten my hold on Kei's hand "Sei? " He look at me puzzled by my sudden pause.

"What is the matter Sei? " Auntie crouch down and place on of her hand on my shoulder. I didn't answer as I tried to breath but I just can't it feels like there's something blocking my airway.

I felt my knees weaken and wheezing sound came then I cough as I collapse on the ground getting weak little by little as I can't breathe.

"Sei?! What's wrong?! " I heard auntie her voice filled with worry I wanted to reassure her but I can't because it's too obvious that I'm not.

The next thing I know I woke up with a IV drip, breathing mask and a heart monitor beside my bed the door opened revealing my auntie worry written on her face.

She hurriedly walk to me "do you feel better now? " I smiled at her even though I don't know if she can see it "hai, but I'm thirsty" My voice husky she took off the breathing mask and help me drink.

"I'll inform Fuji-sensei that your awake. I'll be fast okay? " I nodded with a smile as soon as auntie walk out the room a blue butterfly flew inside and land on the rails of the bed.

I smiled gently 'I came to make sure you are fine master' this is one of the shocking things I found out. It was when I turned three we were left in the daycare while auntie work Kei accidentally got out because someone left the door open I got worried since I can't go outside because lots of the adults were panicking and because of that some of them stayed with us while some look for Kei. Let's just say I was heavily guarded and then this blue butterfly along with a red butterfly flew inside the daycare and suddenly talked to me, indeed I was shocked but I can't be shock for too long since Kei needed me that day and so I asked them to look for him. To my surprise the workers of the daycare that found Kei started to gossip about finding him playing with two dogs and three cats beside him that gossip spread throughout Namimori. Let's get back on the original topic!!

"Don't worry I think it's just asthma" I said reassuring her "by the way Aqua where is Vermilion? " I raised my hand and she flew on one of my finger 'Vermi is watching Keiji-sama and I asked a cat to watch over Tsunayoshi while I visit you' I gently caress her wing "thank you Aqua and also said my thanks to Vermi too. You can go now I'm sure auntie will be here any moment now" She then flew outside.

After a while auntie came with a doctor he must be Fuji-sensei "hello Sei-kun, I'm Fujito Kunomasu your doctor and I will be asking some questions if you don't mind" He introduced himself as he sat on the chair beside my bed.