Chapter two: catching a glimpse of him again

Kayla glared at her twin, and her twin's boyfriend as they all waited outside to greet the new arrival.

Kayla couldn't go back inside as Mia had locked all the doors and windows, and had the key inside her bra.

And even through Mia was her twin sister, Kayla really, really, really didn't want to put her hand down the other girl's top!

Kayla at the two lovebirds beside her, and felt sick.

Seeing them all lovey dovey together didn't disgust her at all in the slightly, just made her feel slightly jealous of their amazing relationship; even though, to the outside World it may seem that Kayla isn't really interested or looking for a girl friend boy friend relationship, but in her heart, Kayla Thomas feels lonely and shut-out, when she was in Madrid, she thought she had someone, someone who would the their life with her. But because of Mia's car accident, Kayla had to leave him in Madrid.

All the time Kayla was thinking about her life, Mia was looking at her with a worried look on her face.

Danny noticed this and gave his girl-friend a comforting side hug.

"Hey, it's going to be ok, you never know, Kay might actually like this person." He tried to erase Mia's worries.

Mia looked up at him with an unreadable expression.

"How? How do you know it's going to be ok? you don't know! For all we know, she might turn lesbian!"

Mia scolded her Boyfriend!

Danny chuckled at her failed attempt if scolding him.

All Kayla, Mia and Danny's heads looked up, as a car pulled into the drive way of the house next to theirs.

The driver got out and opened the passenger door, and then opened the trunk of the car.

Danny and the driver greeted each other, as they both started to unload the trunk of the car.

Kayla started to become confused at Danny's actions.

She turned to Mia, who also had a very confused look on her face....

"Does Danny know this new person?"
She asked her sister.

Mia shrugged her shoulders, and then knitted her eyebrows together to think.

"I don't know, all Danny has told me is that he is a new player for United.

Kayla cautiously nodded her head, Manchester United is her most favourite Fùtbol team in the world! But recently she hasn't been able to watch anything to do with the sport, so wouldn't know of any new transfers

Kayla looked at Mia and saw Her worriedly looking at Danny and wondered if everything was alright with the two. She didn't wanted to say anything or be involved in any way. Cause then Mia would critize her, and her non-existent relationship.

Kayla heard the passenger door opened, both her and Mia looked to see who the new arrival was.

Both Mia's and Kayla's popped wide opened, and were both unable to say anything.

The coloured drained from Kayla's face.

Never in a millions years would she thought she would ever see him agin, she was sure that once she left him in Madrid, he would surely forget all about her and all the good times they've had together!

Mia saw the sickening look on her twins face; she fished the house key, out from her bra and hesitantly handed it to her twin, who quickly rushed back into the house.

Mia glared at her boyfriend, the fact that he wouldn't even tell her who their next door neighbour was hurt her, Danny knew how this man could effect both her and her sister, of course mainly how sister!

Then she glared at the man next to Danny, she knew he was here to play football, she didn't blame him for that...

But what she could not fathom was why he didn't bother to ring, or text, or email, or to even write a letter in almost 4 years, it was like he had forgotten all about the twins and that hurt Mia even more.